No announcement yet.

Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2. a 45in HD Big Screen, and a 22 inch CRTV for Old Vitya Games.

Last DVD/Blu-Ray You bought?
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Who is your favorite female vocalist?

Comment

Tough one, maybe Sia.

Favorite band?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

What is imagine dragons?

Why am I told to be positive and to think positively even in situations that are not positive?
          Hello
          I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Because the optimists/pollyannas don't have ideas or solutions for when things don't turn out so well.

Why are people with such ridiculous attitudes given so much weight in our society?

Comment

I wonder that too. Why? I do not know. I honestly do not know. Maybe because those ideas are popular instead of actually dealing with real issues. Guess it is easier to do positive affirmations than to do any real thinking or changes.

Why is that I get shut down so easily when I try to say I just try to express myself. I am not trying to be a negative person but I am also not seeing everything with rose colored glasses. Why am I not allowed to admit I have a problem but to pretend everything is great?
              Hello
              I like Daniel. Why is there not a simple heart emoji? I got a crush on Daniel. I think I always did.

Comment

Working...
              X