Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    Enough, unfortunately

Are you glad that it is a Friday?
    More than you know.

What is the next question?

Comment

What, indeed.

Busy weekend or relaxing weekend?
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Weekends are for relaxing.

Why are weekends only 2 days long?

Comment

Because the people who made that rule up clearly never dad to work 5 days a week.

What's your ideal time to wake up on the weekend?
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

There is none.

Why would one want to wake up on a weekend?

Comment

Fair question, have to get on gateworld at some point

If one were to wake up on the weekend, what would be the best breakfast choice?

Comment

Fair question, have to get on gateworld at some point

If one were to wake up on the weekend, what would be the best breakfast choice?
                Food.

But why are you up early enough to worry about breakfast to begin with?

Comment

Those darn internal alarm clocks

Okay, I'll skip ahead, dinner?

Comment

Those darn internal alarm clocks

Okay, I'll skip ahead, dinner?
                    Unlike most of the other heathens that inhabit this place who prefer Bacon I'll take a nice rare Ribeye steak.

But that goes without saying. Was that really a question?

Comment

Was it really?

Do you have a hobby?

Comment

Well, I do have this boat I like to screw around with in the summers.. when its running that is.
                        Aside from that, old TV shows take a fair bit of time.

What is your preferred intoxicant?

Comment

Nice. Good question, I'd say anything that tastes good preferably with vodka.

Do you have any pets?

Comment

I have 3 cats that I pulled out of a rescue shelter about 10 years ago. I couldn't have asked for better pets.

Why didn't you turn the alarm clock off for the weekend?

Comment

Because alarm clocks are evil.

Was your Saturday as relaxing as you thought it would be?

Comment

Of course not. But I got more than I expected done. This is a busy time of year.

You can turn the evil off on a weekend and you don't?

Comment

Working...
                                X