- Ben Browder
    - Colin Ferguson
    - Brian Gross
    - Gigi Edgley
    - Casper van Dien

Tickets are already on sale.

See you there in May!
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Mh, besides Colin nothing really for interest for me ... I think next year I will skip FedCon and wait what stars they will bring in for RingCon (in hope that they will manage to get at least one from the Grimm-cast).

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

No RDA yet?? Maybe if he goes again I will think about it Thanks for posting this Claire
      WACKO!!!!

Comment

Last year, I had a problem that there was absolutely no actor who would really interest me (so I, of course, paid autographs from most of them ) but this time? Two of my favourites - frellin´ John Chrichton...ehm, Ben Browder (a Farscape panel with Gigi?) and Alexander Siddig, who played my most favourite character on Star Trek (along with Scott Bakula who I hope may show up again...)
        And Colin was there before I knew Eureka so I am excited about him as well so I am definitely going
        Now someone from Doctor Who and Babylon 5 and I would be completely happy

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Looking forward to meet Ben Browder !!! But I'm a huge RDA fan and I'm security on Fedcon since years. And last year I was in almost all of his autograph and and photo sessions and it was the most fun I've ever had. So I'll don't give up all my hopes that Rick will be back next year ... All good thing come in threes ...

Comment

Already had my ticket booked for a while now. Really looking forward to this and it's only got better since I booked seeing as John Barrowman is now announced + Gigi, Ben and Claudia which is just hurrah from a SG and Farscape fan perspective.

I'm also a big Fringe fan so happy Jasika Nicole is coming.

Getting my cosplay costume sorted currently too - one per day for most of the days.

Comment

I'm coming. A long time it looked as if there wouldn't be many actors I'm interested in. But now I'm actually happy about the line up. Won't be a cheap con for me....

Love seeing Ben Browder and Claudia Black together.
              sigpic

Comment

Just ordered my ticket a few minutes ago...
                sigpic

Comment

Only 2 weeks until the next FedCon and it has a lot of awesome guests, those who might be the ones most interesting for Stargate fans are Ben Browder and Claudia Black!! I'm really looking forward to this con, especially since it will be my only one this year.

So, is anyone around here who is coming, too?

http://fedcon.de/index.php/en
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm about, along with some German friends of mine. I'll be in cosplay most days - alt!Olivia from Fringe, Eleventh Doctor with our Whovian group and then Leela from Futurama (if my prep goes okay for all the costumes that is, not enough time left, ah!).

Comment

Yes, I'm coming, although I have some other thing at this weekend, so we'll be driving home every day.
                      sigpic

Comment

If anyone is coming and is a Fringe fan, we're trying to organise a Fringies meetup on the Thursday - at 17:40pm, just after Jasika Nicole's panel. It'll be on the left hand side of the hotel, outside, at the steps there.

Comment

http://www.stargate-planet.de/archiv...p4?artikel=619

Stargate-Planet.de will be uploading even more photos over the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                          X