Alphas and Warehouse 13 Two Sides of Same Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alphas and Warehouse 13 Two Sides of Same Coin

Very simply put, the artifacts of Warehouse 13 are simply INANIMATE ALPHAS - inanimate objects with special powers.
    Or vice versa - Alphas are HUMAN ARTIFACTS - humans with special powers.
    Now just imagine an Alpha using a powerful artifact from Warehouse 13.......what a combination that would be.

Personally I prefer the two shows would have nothing to do with each other.

An I will be ignoring any connection with Warehouse 13 and Alphas.

Comment

Well unfortunately they are set in the same universe, so you can't completely ignore them. But I doubt we'll see a crossover.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, Dr. Calder (Lindsay Wagner) is a crossover between Alphas and Warehouse 13, isn't she? But my opening posting involved some ironic humor in terms of comparison and perhaps the limited universe for science fiction ideas nowadays. We've seen some artifacts similar to those in Warehouse 13 on Stargate, and ideas crossing from Outer Limits, etc. etc.

On the other hand, I suppose either WH13 or Alphas has the potential of introducing animal alphas with powers (or artifacts if you will).

On the third hand, all the producers of all these shows have decided that without a heavy sexy element the shows won't go anywhere (so much for the feminist revolution).........

Comment

maybe alphas has a sexy element but i don't really see it that much in Warehouse 13
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I guess you haven't been looking at the Teeny Bopper element in Warehouse 13, and some of the actresses they use (except for Mrs. Frederick of course).........

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            maybe alphas has a sexy element but i don't really see it that much in Warehouse 13

Comment

nice comparison...but I'm with knowles2....please lets just keep them separate. I used to love love love WH13 but it just got too cheesy for me and predictable. I mean if you can basically save anyone and everyone from death by use of some artifact or another anything they do for shock value has lost all appeal for me. I'm like OMG Pete's about the die!!! ..... Meh he'll get out of it...of they will turn back time or use an artifact...there have been too many ridiculous OMG moments and too many fake deaths for me to even take them seriously anymore although I will say the season finale was finally pretty awesome.....but we'll see
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Well, we also had a lot of resurrections in Stargate as well...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Well, we also had a lot of resurrections in Stargate as well...
                  true but Stargate was set years ago and since then a new bar was raised with regard to deaths and TV shows....and now I think it's just expected that a main character has to die and well stay dead Otherwise it's just too hookey and all those fake death scenes just do not ring true and get old after a time.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    true but Stargate was set years ago and since then a new bar was raised with regard to deaths and TV shows....and now I think it's just expected that a main character has to die and well stay dead Otherwise it's just too hookey and all those fake death scenes just do not ring true and get old after a time.
                    I believe they call that a double standard
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I believe they call that a double standard
                      all I'm saying is....the bar has been raised and fans sort of expect it now....look at two new series that have fantastic ratings...... Spartacus and The Walking Dead just for example. They both have killed off alot of their main characters to the point not even many of the original cast is left I don't even know if I like that....but it's what is happening in series TV now.

Comment

I wouldn't call fantastic. They have decent ratings. Sparatcus being on preminium TV has its ratings mean very little. Many times the killing of main character have production reason behind the scenes
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                        X