AfterElton Ultimate Slash Madness Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AfterElton Ultimate Slash Madness Tourney

I didn't see a thread for this, but AfterElton has been running a slash tournament and McShep has made it to the third round! We're up against Destiel (from Supernatural), so we're massive underdogs but it'd be nice to give them quite a run for the money and put in a good showing for John and Rodney.

You can vote once an hour, so please spread the word. Thanks everyone!

http://www.afterelton.com/poll/2012/...ree?page=0%2C2

Go McShep!
    sigpic

Comment

McShep forever!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Did you guys see that David tweeted about it?

So awesome!

This is AfterElton's side of the conversation:

We've made it to 37.65% - voting closes on Wednesday so if you take a moment to click the link above and vote, that would be awesome!

Comment

Hewlett actually encourages slash?!
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Hewlett actually encourages slash?!
            I know, right?!!! My jaw just dropped when I saw this.

In reality,I just think he's a fan-friendly person with a sense of humor about the whole 'shipping' thing. But still, so awesome. I love it when actors show they're not homophobic.

Comment

Yeah, good stuff. I just always kind of assume they don't want to know, or whatever. Good when they can have a laugh about it.
              (Although I prefer McBeck (or Rockett, if you like) to McShep...)
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Yeah, good stuff. I just always kind of assume they don't want to know, or whatever. Good when they can have a laugh about it.
                (Although I prefer McBeck (or Rockett, if you like) to McShep...)
                well, in that case you're lucky - they did get to make out on screen, after all.

Comment

Yep yep! I love his "all tongues" Beckett comment!

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                  X