Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Number of members of the Atlantis expedition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number of members of the Atlantis expedition?

Hi, I'm trying to find out how many members are in the Atlantis expedition. I went through all kinds of sites, but I cannot find out it.

Could someone help me please?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the initial expedition was just a little under a hundred people.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Aha, thank you. Hundred members rounded is quite enough.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it grew substantially after "The Siege"

Comment

In one of the first season episodes, Kavanaugh made reference to the "200 or more members of the expedition, most of whom were scientists". So I'd go with that number. The number grew when they reconnected with earth and got more people.

Comment

Thank you. Surely, in that part of "The Siege" numbers increased.

Comment

I get the impression that after The Siege the expedition numbers increased exponentially and didn't stop until Atlantis returned to Earth.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Definitely. The number will increase as soon as reinforcements arrived from Earth. It can be so. . . 50-100 people. . . .

Comment

Original (approximately) 200 people, plus reinforcements (probably somehow) from 50 to 100 people, it is rounded up to 250-300 people.

Comment

Well in "Rising" we see 47 people (46 in the gate room plus McKay). In "The Gift" we are told that there are 200, most of which are scientists. But we're not sure that whether it includes the Athosians.

Presumably many more arrived after "The Siege, Part 3"

Comment

Yes, in this case, this number could even around the number of Ancients to Atlantis, when they were still here. . .

Comment

And in the episode "Sanctuary" is mentioned several hundred.

Comment

Is here someone??

Comment

Noone?

Comment

Hiya friends. . . According to the latest information I found, it can be much more than we expected.

. . . is there anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X