• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God's Eye (213)

Visit the Episode GuideALPHAS SEASON TWO
    GOD'S EYE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213

A desperate and slightly delusional Rosen becomes determined to confront Stanton Parish over Dani's fate, while the team races against time to keep the Alpha leader's deadly plan from happening. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 16 October 2012, 03:44 PM.

Not quite sure how I feel about that episode...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
      Not quite sure how I feel about that episode...
      I agree. I need to watch it again!!!!!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean-cliffhanger for sure. Is there a season 3 in the works, or has that been decided yet?

Comment

One hell of a cliffhanger as to will live and who will die in the aftermath of Parish's holocaust. It's obvious that most of Manhattan will now belong exclusively to Alphas,since all normal humans surely died in the holocaust. Frankly there is no punishment good enough for Parish after this other than eternal torment and agony.
          The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by RJLCyberPunk View Post
            One hell of a cliffhanger as to will live and who will die in the aftermath of Parish's holocaust. It's obvious that most of Manhattan will now belong exclusively to Alphas,since all normal humans surely died in the holocaust. Frankly there is no punishment good enough for Parish after this other than eternal torment and agony.
            Most of Grand Central Station. I think they managed to cut the connection.

Comment

It seemed pretty clear to me that they saved New York City except for Grand Centeral Station which I kind of liked. For majority purposes the "heroes" saved the world for Parish but their were still casualities. The big question is what happens to Rosen since he is not an Alpha and why wasn't Gary affected by the phototstimulator
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

It could be that his ability somehow blocks the photostim effect. I think Rosen dies alongside all normal humans pn Grand central station.
                The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Unless...And I'm being very speculative here...Rosen is an Alpha and has never unlocked his ability.

Rosen is the team leader. They wouldn't kill him off, especially not like that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Of course they aren't going to kill Rosen. He is the male lead. Its more likely they will come up with some reason on why he wasn't dead. It might be something as simple as it wasn't as effective on him as nothing as 100% effective. Although I do like the possibility Rosen is an undiagnosed Alpha.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

No, Rosen won't die I'm reasonably sure as he's a main character. I wouldn't be surprised if it is discovered he has an(undiagnosed) Alpha ability.
                      Wonder why Gary wasn't affected? Something to do with his ability?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        It seemed pretty clear to me that they saved New York City except for Grand Centeral Station which I kind of liked. For majority purposes the "heroes" saved the world for Parish but their were still casualities. The big question is what happens to Rosen since he is not an Alpha and why wasn't Gary affected by the phototstimulator
                        Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                        No, Rosen won't die I'm reasonably sure as he's a main character. I wouldn't be surprised if it is discovered he has an(undiagnosed) Alpha ability.
                        Wonder why Gary wasn't affected? Something to do with his ability?

Isn't there a comment in Season 1 about the fact that Gary can't be 'pushed' by Nina because his Autism mean that his brain is too 'rigid' to be manipulated.... possibly a mix of that and his Ability means he is confronted by electronic stimulation on a daily basis so is probably more immune than most? - That being said, he may well have been affected but just taking longer to show it because of the way his brain processes information?
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

The only problem I have with Rosen suddenly being an Alpha would be that it would be WAY too similar to 4400 and Heroes...Though in those cases the scientist becomes "one of them" through injections.
                          sigpic

Comment

To me, this is series reboot time. Anything can happen. Was written that way.

Skylar could have found something at the last possible moment that stopped the strobe so it only knocked people out instead of killing them, or that it turned non-lethal at a range. Nobody is confirmed dead...

Gary could have been looking at communications, and had his eyes shut. Rosen could have fallen on his syringe which saved him somehow.

Even Parish was down with his eyes open. How does enhanced alpha ability work for immortality? Could be insta-olded 100 years and actually dead.

Since people were trying to stop the strobe, it might have had other effects, permanently changing people's alpha abilities to something completely different.

My opinion is that the photostims were turned into knockout flashes at the last moment. This prevents the uncomfortable mass death plot and would make Parish's plan fail. This also means we wouldn't have to deal with all the present alphas having extended abilities all at the same time after having half of them (Gary/Nina/Rachel) in this season alone. Rosen could have survived from falling on the injection or leftover from the healing finger poke.
                            Last edited by ZeroPoint; 23 October 2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I was thinking maybe the strobe might have been modified at the last second to cause non-Alphas to gain Alphas abilities.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X