• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Falling (208)

Visit the Episode GuideALPHAS SEASON TWO
    FALLING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208

Kat goes undercover to investigate a street drug that makes users invulnerable, which is being peddled by her old boyfriend. Hicks' son visits, and Dr. Rosen wrestles with what to do about the mole.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 13 November 2012, 01:47 PM.

I'll make this quick comment so Vampyre doesn't have to be the one who posts first. Yes, I am a river to my people...

I hated that the show's creators had that music stepping all over the final scene with Rosen and Danielle. I thought their performances were great, and a musical embellishment wasn't necessary to convey the feelings of the moment. If it was going to be present they could have played it far more into the background.

More when I'm clear of the dogs.

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

it was so sad and tragic that Danielle had fallen for that psychopath Parrish. Her dad Rosen even tried to see if he could send his daughter far away to be safe, but considering her drug addiction past it would have been a death sentence as Nina pointed out. it was truly s heart-wrenching episode.
      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Working...
      X