• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ones You Love (409)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    THE ONES YOU LOVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 409

Brother Adrian sends dangerous artifacts to the team's unsuspecting family members, putting them all in danger when they hurry to help: Myka and her sister, Pete and his ex-wife, and Claudia and her brother. Meanwhile, Mrs. Frederic and Steve make a discovery at the Vatican.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 April 2013, 07:19 PM.

Well that was...different.
    sigpic

Comment

they'll probably resurrect Leena in some way

Comment

Maybe...I guess we'll have to wait to find out. The metronome is obviously out but I'm sure there's some other artifact out there...
        sigpic

Comment

If they dont bring Leena back then I hope the show tanks and gets cancelled because so far this season has been nothing but a jumbled up mess. Artie is now a cold blooded killer and simply and calmly shoots Leena like its nothing and no one around? A little too easy dont you think? If they wanted to get rid of Genelle Williams I would have thought they would have done it early on in season 1 and not wait until 4 seasons later to bump off her character. Never understand the hate on Leena anyway.

So who is going to take over the B&B now? Trailer the dog gonna cook for them? So stupid. I hate these writer's.

Comment

Why do you even watch? You say that every season about almost every episode. It makes no sense to watch something you hate som much. They have made it quite clear Artie is not himself because he used the Astrolabe.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Great mid-season Episode. I loved how it all came together. Though I am not so happy, that we will have to get used to Artie being the big bad the rest of the Season. He saved the Warehouse, but now he has been taken over.

Leenas last looks at Artie make me wonder. She can see more than anyone else and she seriously asked Artie who he was. At least to me that means that Artie has not gone insane, but rather a part of the Astrolabe has taken control over him. What I dont get is, that "Brother Adrian" wanted to make Artie undo what he did. Though when the Problem first came about, there was talking about something evil and a plague. Artie undoing the Timereversal, would stop that. I just dont get where the connection is.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                Great mid-season Episode. I loved how it all came together. Though I am not so happy, that we will have to get used to Artie being the big bad the rest of the Season. He saved the Warehouse, but now he has been taken over.

Leenas last looks at Artie make me wonder. She can see more than anyone else and she seriously asked Artie who he was. At least to me that means that Artie has not gone insane, but rather a part of the Astrolabe has taken control over him. What I dont get is, that "Brother Adrian" wanted to make Artie undo what he did. Though when the Problem first came about, there was talking about something evil and a plague. Artie undoing the Timereversal, would stop that. I just dont get where the connection is.
                Well, the Brother Adrian that Artie saw was just a figment of his imagination. So it makes since that he would say whatever Artie expected him to say.
                Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                  Well, the Brother Adrian that Artie saw was just a figment of his imagination. So it makes since that he would say whatever Artie expected him to say.
                  Yeah, but remember Arties first words when he apparently changed? "Its in the Dark Vault" Even now he is after the Astrolabe. I just mean that there is something missing. How can a evil be created, if the same evil apparently wants to use the Astrolabe again?
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'm very interested in seeing what happens with Artie. Can he be purged of the evil personality or will they need to bronze him?

If they do that who will take over his job at the Warehouse?

Also, it will be intersting to see what happens with Leena.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      Yeah, but remember Arties first words when he apparently changed? "Its in the Dark Vault" Even now he is after the Astrolabe. I just mean that there is something missing. How can a evil be created, if the same evil apparently wants to use the Astrolabe again?
                      I don't think the evil itself wants to use the astrolabe. Artie expected Adrian to want him to use it again, so that's what "Adrian" told him to do. When he realized it was all in his head, he had to have also realized that he was going nuts. At that point, he may have decided that using the astrolabe was the only way to cure himself. In fact, that might be what the evil is: Artie becoming so obsessed with using the astrolabe again that he's willing to start killing people to do it.
                      Meh...

Comment

I wonder if MacPherson could be back. After all, he left Artie the watch that was used to find the astrolabe. And Leena sensed that there was "someone" other that Artie staring back at her at the end.

Comment

Interesting episode.
                          So bad Brother Adrian doesn't exist. Darn, I really liked him being evil Oh well.
                          Still, I have a question, if 'evil Brother Adrian' (Artie's alter ego) wanted Artie to use the astrolabe again, why not just take Artie over, like he did when he killed Leena and use it himself?
                          Just a thought. Can't wait for the next episode
                          sigpic

Comment

I like her character a lot, but I always felt sometimes that she was like torri higginson on Atlantis , there just no place for her anymore. There never really explained her character too much , which is a shame
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

So is she off the show ? Wikipedia said she is in only 7 episodes ? ,but never mentioned her character is killed off ?
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X