The Ones You Love (409)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    So is she off the show ? Wikipedia said she is in only 7 episodes ? ,but never mentioned her character is killed off ?
    Unless they make her less Dead at the beginning of the next half I doubt she can be saved. At least after all that Crap with Jinks, it would just mess up the Story. He was deemed Dead and that was it. They cannot revive her without stepping on the Jinks Storyline.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I hope Leena is just unconscious, and she can be saved (maybe by bronzing her so she doesn't die straight away, and heal her later).

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I hope Leena is just unconscious, and she can be saved (maybe by bronzing her so she doesn't die straight away, and heal her later).
        I don't think Pete would get a vibe like the one he got when his dad died if she was just unconscious.
        Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
          I don't think Pete would get a vibe like the one he got when his dad died if she was just unconscious.
          True but being that it is Warehouse 13, there are more than likely several things lying around that could be used to bring her back. Depending on the down side, of course.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
            I'm just hoping that's because she's dying, but they can still save her.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
              I'm just hoping that's because she's dying, but they can still save her.
              The way she was lying on the floor with her eyes open means she's already dead, I think. If she was just unconscious wouldn't her eyes be closed? Or am I wrong? Anyone here with more medical knowledge?

Doesn't mean the writers don't have a plan to bring her back though.
              sigpic
              Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

hooray!! no more secrets

thats a really secure rock password ya got there Brother, its like the equivalent of 1397 on a number pad

is that Amy Acker? it is and Jeri Ryan

loved her line "thats what people do when they get parcels"

Joshua... I forgot about him, I was hoping for Todd.

Artie gets a gun *shock*

"what do you think it is?" ... "Amber"

and all of that before the conclusion, I did not see that coming.
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                X