No announcement yet.

Second Chance (408)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really great to see Laura Inness again I just like her !

But yeah I am glad the resolved the Steve dying Claudia hurt problem! Great episode
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I wonder if the regents were going to tell Steve's mother that he died if he had not been resurrected. It had been like 3 or 4 days before Claudia used the metronome I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
        I wonder if the regents were going to tell Steve's mother that he died if he had not been resurrected. It had been like 3 or 4 days before Claudia used the metronome I believe.
        I never thought about it. Maybe there's some sort of policy in place that says that they have to wait a few days before saying anything just make sure that someone is dead for real. Considering that we are talking about the Warehouse here.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

atlast people agree with Artie that the loss of hope is a bad thing . Brother Adrain doesn't seem to care

oh god, Pete's boxing :/
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
          X