• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless Wonder (407)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    ENDLESS WONDER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407

A new drug appears to be making people taller, and Pete and Myka must deal with an ambitious executive from the company responsible. Meanwhile, Artie, Jinks, and Claudia attempt to track down Brother Adrian.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2013, 08:26 PM.

So it seems we have a new regent.

Comment

That they also worked in as a love interest for Pete. Would that count as his one person to tell or would he get another.

Comment

Artie really should have blasted Brother Adrian with the tesla when he had the chance and stuck him in the bronzer.

Comment

^ agreed.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
            Artie really should have blasted Brother Adrian with the tesla when he had the chance and stuck him in the bronzer.
            That sure would have saved a lot of trouble. But how would he convince the Regents why he had to do it?

It also nice to get a look into how Regents get recruited.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              That sure would have saved a lot of trouble. But how would he convince the Regents why he had to do it?

It also nice to get a look into how Regents get recruited.
              Isn't breaking into the warehouse and stealing artifacts enough of a reason?
              Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                HG and the Regents dont seem to be too pleased about Artie using the Astrolink either. For a second there I thought HG might go nuts again on her time travel obsession. Could it be that they would side with Adrian once the truth comes out? I hope its not so, but something tells me Misses Frederick doesnt have so much time anyways. I have to check again when I have some free time, but her Grey hair is getting more by the Episode. At least I am sure at first it was just one strain and when she was showing around Claudia it was a whole portion of her Hair.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This storyline confuses the hell out of me, something is just not right. Liked HG popping up in the end tho My fave line from this is when Myka calls Pete Slut. Seems to me now that everyone knows Artie will have to reset the time again?

Not keen on another new girl for Pete but I can see her being a Regent.

And Artie calls the one person who would know about time travel? Too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post

She was his only option. He put his head on the line for her, so she should have owed him her discretion. Apparently this Artifact is more dangerous than we realize.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

True but they would most likely want to know why and how the person was breaking into the warehouse and also why they were just grabbing artifacts Artie had snagged.

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                        So it seems we have a new regent.
                        I don't know , I didn't like her that was pretty bad what she did getting the Senator there to find those artifacts! But I agree with Myka calling Pete a ladies man(polite way of saying), I mean he made out with HG and didn't even know her?! But I love he is a great character and very sweet
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                          This storyline confuses the hell out of me, something is just not right. Liked HG popping up in the end tho My fave line from this is when Myka calls Pete Slut. Seems to me now that everyone knows Artie will have to reset the time again?

Not keen on another new girl for Pete but I can see her being a Regent.

And she tells on him ! that is so not right !! I mean he helped her out she could have been bronzed !
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                            True but they would most likely want to know why and how the person was breaking into the warehouse and also why they were just grabbing artifacts Artie had snagged.
                            He could just tell them what he told Steve and Claudia. "He has a personal vendetta against me and is trying to undo my life's work."

Of course, they may want to know why he has a grudge against Artie if he tells them that. But he's proved very adept at dodging questions like that so far, so I'm sure he'd think of some way to avoid answering.
                            Meh...

Comment

He could just tell them what he told Steve and Claudia. "He has a personal vendetta against me and is trying to undo my life's work."

Of course, they may want to know why he has a grudge against Artie if he tells them that. But he's proved very adept at dodging questions like that so far, so I'm sure he'd think of some way to avoid answering.
                              I'm pretty sure Mrs. F, knows something is up so I'm not she would let Artie slide on this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X