• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Moon Rising (203)

GRIMM - SEASON TWO
    BAD MOON RISING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    Hank helps an old friend whose daughter is missing, while Nick investigates the motives involved in the girl's disappearance. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

just watched it, thats a good episode.

Spoiler:
    so he actually told Hank, wow. I'm not sure how much Hank really believed him, but at least he doesn't think hes as crazy anymore.

one thing i really don't like is they had Juliet remember everything but Nick . Monroe is definitely right, that was Adlinds plan all along. I just hope she remembers him soon, and that isn't like the vow.
    sigpic

Comment

Really liked tonight's episode! However, I am now sad that Mark Pellegrino was here in town and I didn't know it.
      Last edited by Callista; 28 August 2012, 09:34 AM. Reason: Oops, I spelled his name incorrectly.

Comment

First of all - and I never thought I would say this - when this opening has to stay please bring back the old narrator. This time it really felt creepy, like someone would try to play games on me *shakes head*. Better the "old" one, besides the fact that I still have some problems with it.
        Okay, next theme: Mark Pellegrino. Loved him! After him playing badass on SPN I never thought I could believe him the loving father but I did! And I loved his interacting with Russel. And did I recognize another actor I loved before? That packmaster, wasn't that ... John Pyper-Ferguson whom I loved on "Jeremiah"? *squee* He was! One of the best baddies on TV in my opinion .
        Hank ... well, this is the Hank-episode ... Russel had played it very well, first with the therapist (such a poor puppy!), his self-doubts about his job. Oh my, I really thought he would talk about quitting the job! True, when the truth came out he accepts that maybe a little to easy but I think that was the matter of the situation. He simply HAD to trust Nick and Carly, there was no other way. And I hope he will give Nick a hard time during the next episodes, asking him questions he only barely can answer, making Nick on one side relived, on the other side uncomfortable about things he did not go the (policeman)right way.
        Monroe and Sean were only barely used, a shame but as the Hank-centred episode that was okay for me.
        Juliette ... well, I think Bitsie does a good job in this role, especially at the moment. I'm lucky that she's not jumping at Nick as his new enemy (something I really had in mind for her). On the other hand they are both not really comfortable with the given situation. Don't know what Nick is thinking Adalind could change on this but maybe I'm wrong there. For now I think it's only a question of time till Nick will end up in an apartment or (my perfect dream) on the trailer . Maybe they will begin from the start, depends on Juliette.
        I have to say I love how David is playing especially the scenes with Bitsie. He's reallly grew into his character. I love so much how his eyes are lighten up in hope but he's also weak and finally ends up again hurt because Juliette doesn't know him anymore.
        I hate to say that but this time ... I'm not really sure what to say about this episode. I loved parts of it, other parts ... not my cup of tea. The Coyotl-storyline was a little bit rushed in my opinion. Maybe they better had grabbed Carly one or two days earlier, don't know. True, TPTB wanted this revelation and that's the main-thing when it comes down to this episode. But there's something I cannot lay my hands on now which is driving me away from it. Maybe this whole "ritual-rape-"-thing as I'm usually not a big fan of those (that's private, sorry). Don't know, cannot name it.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I liked the fact that poor Hank no longer thinks he's gone crazy.
          The coyotl were terrifying, and I was uncomfortable about the premise of the ritual thing myself.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Glad that

Spoiler:
            Nick told Hank the truth
            sigpic

Comment

I loved Wu's line, too. Good to know someone is taking care of the homefront while Nick's out doing his daring-do!

ETA: I guess it's really "derring-do". Who woulda guessed?

Comment

yeah the rape thing was really creepy. and the torture thing, seemed a bit odd. if they wanted to get her in the pack, why hang her in a well...
                sigpic

Comment

Grimm continues with more serial episodes than stand-alones, which is great and whoohoo,
                  Spoiler:
                  I LOVED the scene where Nick told Hank. I think this was better than if he would just have sat with him and tried to explain (look what happened with Juliette). The fact that Carly believed Nick was gonna kill her gave it a special hint. But I am still not sure how do the wessen recognize a Grimm. I thought especially these could "smell" him or something. Carly knew right away. Maybe it´s about a sensitivity of certain individuals?
                  I loved David´s acting here. He was a Grimm (I love his "dark light" he has in his eyes when he is in his Grimm mode), a friend, a worried boyfriend and a cop.
                  The thing with Juliette is uncomfortable and weird but I also think it was Adalid´s plan all along. But it is "good weird" like it is very good solution - I thought she would have an amnesia but to remember everything but not Nick? That´s perfect. Also, Bitsie has finally something to play and I literally can feel the tension between them when for Juliette, Nick is a stranger while Nick knows her and just wants to be with her.

But I am definitely happy Hank knows. He can be more involved now and get into "Nick´s gang" in the future And the best quote of the episode came from Nick "I am a Grimm...it´s sort of a family problem"

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

i really like how he told Hank too. it was great that Nick didn't call himself a grimm until Carly freaked out. I think that there is something about grimms that wesen realize right away. because in many episodes Nick doesn't do anything and they already know.

I also love when his grimm side comes out (which is more so this season than last ).
                    sigpic

Comment

loved the whole Nick-Carly-Hank interaction

and the packleader did so not expect Hank to just punch him down instead of screaming of fear seeing him woge
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        i really like how he told Hank too. it was great that Nick didn't call himself a grimm until Carly freaked out. I think that there is something about grimms that wesen realize right away. because in many episodes Nick doesn't do anything and they already know.

I also love when his grimm side comes out (which is more so this season than last ).
                        I have not followed the Series very closely so far, though I am getting more into it. At least to me it always seemed, that the Wesen recognize his reaction when they loose it a bit. Whenever this happens, they turned into their Wesen form shortly and after that Nick always gives them a Stare thats got to be telling. At least thats about the time they all start screaming GRIMM.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Guys, you don't need spoiler tags for what happened in the episode in this thread. Only for future spoilers and speculation.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was reading a recap on the net for this episode and I had to giggle at one of the questions rised at the end. Here it is:

"With the reveal that Hank's high school bud was a Wesen, at this point are there any actual humans in Portland? Real people from Portland, weigh in!"

so anyone from Portland can comment? Callista?
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Sounds familiar, IIRC, in Stargate the Goa'uld had a particular affinity for Seattle.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X