Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSG on Netflix streaming - missing scenes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG on Netflix streaming - missing scenes?

Decided to go back and watch some of season 4 again on Netflix streaming. I am pretty sure the scene where Roslin goes out on the date she was set up on (plus the morning after conversation) are NOT in the streamed episodes!!! I thought it happened in Daybreak, part 2, but I've watched the last 3 eps and I didn't catch it. What's up with that?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

I saw a lot of the episodes on Netflix, but there are several extended versions which are not available on Netflix. The episodes that have extended versions are:

Pegasus (Season 2, Episode 10)
    Battlestar Galactica: Razor (film, regular unextended version is on Netflix as Season 4 Episode 1, but chronologically fits and makes more sense after Season 2, Episode 17 'The Captain's Hand')
    Unfinished Business (Season 3, Episode 9)
    A Disquiet Follows My Soul (Season 4, Episode 12)
    Islanded In a Stream of Stars (Season 4, Episode 18)
    Daybreak (Season 4, Episode 19)

There are also a few things that are not on Netflix, but are crucial to filling in the gaps. These include:
    The Resistance (10 webisodes, takes place after Season 2, Episode 20 'Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II')
    The Face of the Enemy (10 webisodes, takes place after Season 4, Episode 11 'Sometimes a Great Notion')
    Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (movie, fits well after 'No Exit', or after Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II, but only on subsequent viewings, as it has major spoilers that aren't spoiled until 'No Exit')

All of these are on the Blu-ray box set of Battlestar Galactica, except for 'The Face of the Enemy', which is not there. I have no clue why they didn't include it, but it is available on Hulu.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
      I saw a lot of the episodes on Netflix, but there are several extended versions which are not available on Netflix. The episodes that have extended versions are:

Pegasus (Season 2, Episode 10)
      Battlestar Galactica: Razor (film, regular unextended version is on Netflix as Season 4 Episode 1, but chronologically fits and makes more sense after Season 2, Episode 17 'The Captain's Hand')
      Unfinished Business (Season 3, Episode 9)
      A Disquiet Follows My Soul (Season 4, Episode 12)
      Islanded In a Stream of Stars (Season 4, Episode 18)
      Daybreak (Season 4, Episode 19)

There are also a few things that are not on Netflix, but are crucial to filling in the gaps. These include:
      The Resistance (10 webisodes, takes place after Season 2, Episode 20 'Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II')
      The Face of the Enemy (10 webisodes, takes place after Season 4, Episode 11 'Sometimes a Great Notion')
      Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (movie, fits well after 'No Exit', or after Lay Down Your Burdens, Part II, but only on subsequent viewings, as it has major spoilers that aren't spoiled until 'No Exit')

All of these are on the Blu-ray box set of Battlestar Galactica, except for 'The Face of the Enemy', which is not there. I have no clue why they didn't include it, but it is available on Hulu.
      I knew Pegasus had an extended version of the episode, but didn't realize so many other eps did as well. Thanks for all this info!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I thought something was missing. I had the dvd's and sold them, then went to watch on netflix and so much seemed to be missing.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
          I knew Pegasus had an extended version of the episode, but didn't realize so many other eps did as well. Thanks for all this info!
          No problem. I watched them all that way when I first watched BSG/Caprica, and it worked out perfectly for me.

Comment

Working...
          X