The basic story premise is very good, but here are some early impressions as questions.
1) What did Pete and Myka do with their homes in Washington when they were scooped up to South Dakota?
2) What does Mrs. Frederic do all day when she's not checking in with Artie or the team?
3) Who is Mrs. Frederic's boss?
4) How realistic is it (at least so far in my watcihng the first several episodes) for these two not to have a wider range of human contact of friends and relatives and a home life?
5) How realistic is it for Artie to be working as a one-man operation with his young female assistant over such a huge operation? Shouldn't such a large operation have warehouse staff, computer whizzes, guards, etc. not unlike the SGC in Stargate SG1?
6) Why does the Warehouse use what seems to be minimal and primitive security? Where are the protective fences, gates, doors, locks, pass keys, passwords, access codes, etc.?
7) Why do Myka and Pete not have any communications devices between them in case they are separated?
8) When Claudia's brother was in the fourth dimension for 12 years, what was he doing in there during that time? Just standing around doing nothing?
9) Why was the Mayan head not dunked or drenched with the blue goo liquid?
10) Why are there not more than one team searching out artifacts who work under Artie?
Well, that's for starters, folks!