Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lack of Story Development in Warehouse 13?

They never have guests because it's middle of nowhere South Dakota and plus the guests might discover their secret which would be bad.

The idea of a WH13 travel agency makes me laugh for some reason

Probie

It was stated in the episode. It ended up there in St Louis as part of an exhibit in I think, 1963 ish. It was an ancient culture exhibit, maybe Turkish.

Probie

Oh, and again, in the episode of glass woman killings, you see a busier warehouse staff - I counted 8 including Jack and Rebecca.

Probie

In one episode Mr Kosan hints he'd like to talk to the recently fired pharmaceutical rep about possible involvement. Regent post?

Regents are from common walks of life. Teachers, grocers, cafe owner and such. Also, it was mentioned that Abigail Chow met Mr Kosan when she was visiting Thailand and was recruited there.

Probie

In an early episode it seems it was mentioned that Leena's was 7 miles out of Univille and close to the warehouse.

The warehouse self-expands. Artifacts are moved to the new Warehouse by a series of other artifacts used in a prescribed manner. However, it appears when Warehouse 12 was moved from London, a pirate stole a cache of artifacts when he hijacked a ship so perhaps some were moved the old fashioned way. And Warehouse 2 was buried until recently and those artifacts were sent to Warehouse 13.

Probie

The people of Univille know there are permanent IRS guests there so it is always full. Look at the picture. It isn't big at all.

There is also Steve and Leena (and later Abigail) there. Artie has his own place over the office up the spiral staircase at the Warehouse. There are occasional temporary guests like Joshua, Claire, Nick and maybe Fargo. I assume the Warehouse owns the B&B, based on Abigail's position there.

And Mrs Frederic doesn't live there.

No one uses travel agencies anymore. You print your tickets online.

Probie

Ok, I know this thread is a year and a half old, but after answering a few things, I think that the OP needs to either embrace science fiction or, if he can't, he should stick with CSI or NCIS for entertainment.

Most of his questions are either right there and he missed it or they're in other episodes. Interesting. I found I had answers for just about all of them. I just got tired of typing on this stupid tablet. I need a tactile keyboard for speed.

Probie

In reply to your bloodstone question, it appeared this may have been a bifurcated artifact because in the museum, Artie neutralized it when he placed another stone (which appeared to be coated in purple neutralizer) in the slot on top of the head and we got the fireworks.