Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Interview with Reggie Lee from the TV/Film-Festival in Monte Carlo:

Reggie Lee from GRIMM

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

As I was reading the interview (thanks for posting btw). I thought of a funny scene when he mentioned his music ability.

Hank and Nick go to a night club following a lead on a case. Nick gets a shocked look on his face, Hank asks if it is wesen and Nick shakes his head. Hank looks at what he is looking at and gets the same look. Camera turns their way and Wu is singing and dancing with a bunch of woman on the stage.
        sigpic

Comment

don't normally comment on celebrity behavior, but i this really struck me:

dude was at a "television festival" (what IS that? i'm guessing it's like a film fest but for television shows, though it sounds more like something for distributors than the general public) a while ago and one of the very few things he tweeted relating to the fest was what came off [to me] like a sincere-sounding "thank you for having me" note. how very gracious and classy of him.

i know it doesn't seem like much, but believe me, it means a LOT. and i think it's telling of his character.

that man deserves the very best in life. SO i hope he has more going on for Wu in S3. he doesn't have to be in the know if the writers think it's more fun for him to remain in the dark, but it would be nice if, while Nick's away, Hank could hang around with Wu more often.
          me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

Unfortunately blocked outside US but report is sort of funny too:

Wu's Greatest Hits

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

lol oh Wu you have such great lines.
              sigpic

Comment

This was so cute today! To tell the whole story, I'm painting shirts (and bags) with portraits of the Grimm cast. I started a while ago with one of Mr. G for myself - which I now give to a friend as I don't want to wear it. Some other Grimmsters asked me to do the same. Today I just talked with a friend on Twitter about the shirts and told her, I've an order for 2 shirts with Reggie. When I came back from work I found this tweet from Reggie:

wihuuuuu! Can't wait to see it.
                I answered:
                one day I'll die on a heart attack when you are coming sneaking around . I hope you will like the result. Post a pic then
                And, the first time ever, I got another answer from Reggie *squee*:
                I'm sure I will love it.
                Awww, I know Bitsie loved the first one I made from her but I never had in mind that anyone of the others would check out what I'm doing. Well, not after that Mr. G. debacle ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

That's awesome that he replied to you and that he likes it.
                  sigpic

Comment

He's really cute at Twitter. I'm still not sure if I should nail him on the promise he gave to me before the finale:
                    Somehow Alex (GrimmFrance admin) and I were fangirling about that Monte Carlo festivale back then and I said, I wished they would spend some time here in Germany. Suddenly I had an answer from Reggie with the promise, he would come here next year. Love that guy, I think we both share the same humour as he had retweeted some of my silliness and actually his first answer was back when he did that Twitter Q&A and I was kidding around about that this thing would need a moderator. At the end of that Q&A he thanked me for the "great moderation", so he had read my tweet before. Silly guy!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Interview with Reggie: here

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting the interview. It wasn't until I read it I realized I really excited about it coming back.
                        sigpic

Comment

And a new interview:

Wu gets invite to a Wesen party

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Starrymag talked with Reggie: Interview

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

And another interview with Reggie:

TVLine

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

And Reggie did another interview as well:

Zap2It

Besides, what's his name now?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X