have you seen the logo just below Monroe? it says "Fashion Star"
    lol, that total fits Monroe
    sigpic

Comment

It's time to dust this thread a little off

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I noticed one thing in the last episode - Nick left Monroe in the trailer by himself. I thought it was an incredible sign of their trust. I love these subtle things in the story

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            I noticed one thing in the last episode - Nick left Monroe in the trailer by himself. I thought it was an incredible sign of their trust. I love these subtle things in the story
            Maybe Monroe has his own key - and Nick also have one for Monroe's house ?
            But yes, that was great. I only would love to see more interaction between the boyz again. Right now Monroe is only barely used on the episodes. I hope for "Quill" ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Actually, I thought he might have his own key. Nick ran away after all and left Monroe there.
              I hope in more interaction in the future, too and involving Hank now could be a fun. Nick creating his "scooby gang" will make it easier for all the characters to interact

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Yeah, but he could also gave his key to Monroe, don't know.
                Well, about Hank becoming part of Nick's Grimm-gang ... we will see. For now I have problems with involving him too deep. But maybe I'm wrong there and it will turn out as a big success for all. We'll see what TPTB is doing with that ...

Hehe, the classic "Mummy Coyotl and Daddy Coyotl love each other very much". I love Nick's face there - priceless!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Yeah, but he could also gave his key to Monroe, don't know.
                  Well, about Hank becoming part of Nick's Grimm-gang ... we will see. For now I have problems with involving him too deep. But maybe I'm wrong there and it will turn out as a big success for all. We'll see what TPTB is doing with that ...
                  I feel this way too. I'm glad that he knows (or at least doesn't think hes crazy anymore). but i'm afraid Hank knowing would take away from the Monroe and Nick friendship.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    i feel this way too. I'm glad that he knows (or at least doesn't think hes crazy anymore). But i'm afraid hank knowing would take away from the monroe and nick friendship.
                    this!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

It is difficult. Hank was an underdeveloped character and I never really felt Nick and Hank as real partners, just colleagues. This could help Hank´s character and also create a different relationship between them. It is possible that Hank will tell Nick "I know, but I want nothing to have with this". Different people react to different people in different ways. So I am sure it would take nothing from Nick and Monroe´s friendship. Hank and Nick would just be in "police" world as it was now, only with a big change that Hank is not in the dark anymore.
                      I, for example, want to see more Nick/Rosalee interaction because the way they talked about Nick hiding his secret in her first episode was one of the best scenes in Season 1.
                      And the best shows are defined by mixing characters and relationships without taking away what is specific and good about them

Comment

I'm with you. On one hand I'm reliefed that Hank does know now about the Wesen und that Nick is a Grimm and he's not going crazy. But I don't see them as a triangle (Nick/Monroe/Hank) working together.
                        Nick seems to me like someone who is automatically hiding things from others, maybe because of his loss (if or if not Mummy Burkhardt is alive, at last he tought for 18 years she was dead - and his Dad IS dead). As he'd told Juliette in season 1 (Love Sick) that he doesn't talk much about private things with Hank. During more or less the first half of the season 1 he also tries to act this way with Monroe. But whatever Monroe did he finally made the wall Nick was hiding behind coming down - but (again) not completely as Monroe became one of Nick's personal secrets of his own. That's why I love the scene in "Leave it to the Beavers" so much when Nick tells Monroe about Juliette's invitation and he's panicking in Monroe's kitchen about their relationship.
                        Back to Hank I cannot see how this would work. One thing I love about Grimm that the characters are different but also archetype. As I see Monroe as Nick's sidekick I don't see how Hank would fit into this team. As you've said, Hank deciding to stay as Nick's partner for the police - that's fine with me, Hank entering the Wesen-world ... that doesn't work out good for Hank at last I fear. He isn't prepared for what is going on out there and Nick would be a lot more vulnerable with Hank by his side - and he's vulnerable enough in my opinion with Juliette (no matter if or if she not remembers, at least they are living together and he loves her).

About Nick/Rosalee - I am so with you! Would love to see more with them together!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

some nice Nick and Monroe moments

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing, mi_guard!
                            My boyz, they are just my boyz

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

I loved how Monroe seemed jealous when Nick called Rosalee instead of him

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                I loved how Monroe seemed jealous when Nick called Rosalee instead of him
                                I'm pretty sure he not only seemed jealous
                                God, they had so good scenes together in the first season. I really hope there will be some more in season 2 ... *sigh*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X