sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Nice!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Nice!
        I am so looking forward to that part of the episode, even more than to the actual La Llorona story
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Well, after the last two eps I have to say I'm not too excited. I have some hopes but I fear it will turn out as another "oh, we have a known guest-star, so we have to concentrate on her", like they did on "Bad Moon Rising" and "Bottle Imp"

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

well, I am looking forward to Monroe and his plan for Halloween, to the rest not so much
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

After what they'd shown to us about Monroe on Christmas (I so hope they will do a christmas-special one day! I would so love to see a Gefrierengeber!!!) I have hopes about his "Halloween". Only wondering which part of his family he will pull out this time. Halloween isn't that much here, well at least not on the times his family still lived in Europe.
              BTW, should I try a Halloween-Monroe-set for you? Wanted to do something Grimm-related for next week and as I now have some pics with Monroe in his Halloween-costume ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Just realized ... yesterday was the day of Silas' guest appeareance on Face/Off. Well, to be correct, he was not the only one from Grimm there, they also had Richard Hatem and Barney Burman .
                So, to keep a long story short, I really liked the show, something very different from the usual stuff, and I loved the glimpse of Silas there. He was so ... Monroe! *wanna snuggle with Monroe on his porch right now!*. And I thought mi_guard would probably enjoy some caps :

It was so cute when the canidates recognized Silas the first line was: "The guy from Grimm!" *squee!
                But one thing made me a little upset: SyFy mixed the Blutbad with the Wildeman

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

great pictures thank you very much. I like his shirt
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              great pictures thank you very much. I like his shirt
                              You're welcome . Silas only was in one scene there, at the beginning of the show. He had to explain how Wesen are killing, the differences between the species. They also had a little clip from 1.07 running, you know, where Nick and Monroe are searching Holly out in the woods. What made me squee every time was, that the challenge WAS called "Grimm"-challenge and you had the line in every fade-in.
                              Well, WHEN Grimm will get a third season and they will have again a Halloween-ep, it wouldn't make me wonder, when they would come up with something ... Richard seemed very interested in the, I'm quoting himself here, Zombie-Werwolf one of the canidates created, and Barney was fascinated about this creepy beetle-creature *shivers*
                              I will definetely return to this show. It's very ... uhm ... inspiring .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

great costume

Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X