Silas Weir Mitchell/Monroe Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silas Weir Mitchell/Monroe Thunk Thread

Monroe is my favourite on Grimm and through Monroe I also got to learn Silas Weir Mitchell. Well to be honest, after I first saw him in Grimm I checked his earlier works and I realized that in fact I had already seen him in other series, but he never really attracted my attention before. Everything changed with his role in Grimm

(again, men and books .....

Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

I loved seeing Monroe playing the cello - wondering if Silas can really play it or not

Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Comment

That really would be interesting to know! Have no idea.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

good he needed a thread, one of my favorite characters

i love how he acts when he sees the stuff in that trailor, i would act the same way.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, lovely pic. I like Monroe a lot too, ever since the first episode when he jumped out of his own window onto Nick to make a point! I thought, this guy's nuts! (In a good way.)

Silas Weir Michell is also on an episode of Monk. Good episode. (If I had any screenshots, I'd share, but I can't seem to find any and I have no Monk DVDs. ) I think that's the only other thing I've seen him in so far...
          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
            Wow, lovely pic. I like Monroe a lot too, ever since the first episode when he jumped out of his own window onto Nick to make a point! I thought, this guy's nuts! (In a good way.)

Silas Weir Michell is also on an episode of Monk. Good episode. (If I had any screenshots, I'd share, but I can't seem to find any and I have no Monk DVDs. ) I think that's the only other thing I've seen him in so far...
            Sure? Uhm, have to check that out, I've all Monk-episodes on DVD - well, not as original boxes but I think good enough for making caps.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Sure? Uhm, have to check that out, I've all Monk-episodes on DVD - well, not as original boxes but I think good enough for making caps.
              Yep, definitely. The one with the garbage men striking. (Can't remember which series) He's a shop ower, only one or two scenes, though.

(BTW, forgot to say - glad to see Grimm has it's own section now. I'll have to go through some of the thread sometime soon. Hope I don't get any spoilers for the beginning of series 2 though - we don't have it over here yet)
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Over here we haven't the show neither - for now! They will start somewhere next year.

The garbage ... yes, I remember that episode, should be 5.02. Is noted

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post

I also loved him from the first episode. Partly as you said when he jumped out of his window and then said: "By the way, you're paying for the window." but also when Nick asks him "Do I need silver bullets?" and he replies "Are you an idiot?"

Did not know he was in "Monk". I have seen him in "Cold Case", "The Mentalist" and in "Burn Notice" but he has been in shows like "Prison Break", "My Name is Earl" and many more.

See his entry in IMDB http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0593734/ of course not all were 'important' roles, but it is impressive to see on how many shows he has worked
                  Last edited by mi_guard; 16 August 2012, 11:21 AM.
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Silas in "My Name is Earl"

Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

or in "Prison Break"

Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

but now back to Grimm

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X