Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    but you still could 'hear' that it's not her mother tongue
    It takes nearly an entire life to loose completely those last remnants. Claire is "only" an actress, Mary McDonald (Frau Pech) is the language trainer and did her acting job more worst.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I dont't know if it's still interisting for you, the german town shown as Mannheim, is Hannover in Niedersachsen.

Greetings from Germany,
      Camira

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's taken somewhere in Germany. My first thought was: "Frauenkirche?" (Munich) but the two buildings in front doesn't match. But definetely somewhere in southern Germany. I'm living in Northrhine-Westphalia in a pretty old town but the framework doesn't match - and that differs from region to region. But I doubt it's Heidelberg *shakes head*. It's years that I was there but again, framework doesn't match from what I have in mind.
        It's Hannover.

http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Leave_It_to_Beavers

Comment

Great topic. I wonder, why didn't they use some German speaking person ? There are quite a few around. But at the same time, those semi-German words kinda did their job in providing sort of old European atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
          X