Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character would you most want to know?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which character would you most want to know?

Oma Desala is definitely my choice. She can make me ascended and teach me the secrets of the universe. Then I'll know what's going to happen in future stargate episodes.

And of course, I'll tell you lot.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

I'd like to be Thor.

Comment

Lya

Comment

Originally posted by Member No.5171
        I'd like to be Thor.
        I could never have guessed from your thread on Thor. Yeh he would be pretty cool, and all but unkillable, as he'd just download himself into a new body.
        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

do you NEED to ask???

Comment

TRANSFORMERS!!!!
            Zafrod

Comment

Thor
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I certainly like all the hunky guys, but if it came down to which character I would actually like to meet, it would have to be Sam.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Daniel Jackson

Comment

Daniel Jackson would be pretty cool to know. Afterall he could tell you what its like to die...except he can't remember.
                    No I'll stick with Oma, then I can die and know what its like first hand.

Comment

I think I'd like to know Carter or Sheppard though they arn't my favorite characters. McKay's my favorite but I think if I actually knew him I'd probably kill him out of annoyance.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I suppose I could get McKay to do my homework, but when you know the secrets of the universe, Mckay ends up seeming like a small fish in a very big pond.

Comment

Originally posted by zafrod

TRANSFORMERS!!!!
                          what does this has to do with Stargate ????Can't you make it what smaller becuase it is huge !!
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

I would like to know Anubis the most !!
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

You have convinced me to change my mind. Anubis is way cooler than Oma and he has the knowledge of the Ancients. That way I can learn everything and be the right hand man of the best System Lord around. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X