Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    Okay, couldn't resist to write it down. New fic is up (sorry, German ).
    Summary?
    "Au to 1.08 Game Ogre! Given that Juliette, instead of attacking Oleg Stark with the boiling water, had left the house, is Nick in the dangerous situation of becoming a hostage of the Siegbarste. To save his life Hank and Monroe have to team up - but the clock is ticking and it's only a matter of time till Oleg will finally realize that Nick is a Grimm and his life will be in real danger. Nick-Whump! Torture"
    In der Hand des Feindes
    have already seen it, good start - looking forward to more
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      Nick would have to go after wraiths wondering if a blutbad could get the upper hand in a fight with a wraith
      Hm...Maybe?? lol... That could be a potentially interesting fic

You both can be glad that the first version of the header isn't uploaded anymore. Badass!Nick with his axe in the background and poor Shep looking for something in front. It looked like Nick would cut off Sheps head !
      I doubt he would have. Nick's not a violent guy and Shep isn't exactly threatening at first glance.

Okay, couldn't resist to write it down. New fic is up (sorry, German ).
      Summary?
      "Au to 1.08 Game Ogre! Given that Juliette, instead of attacking Oleg Stark with the boiling water, had left the house, is Nick in the dangerous situation of becoming a hostage of the Siegbarste. To save his life Hank and Monroe have to team up - but the clock is ticking and it's only a matter of time till Oleg will finally realize that Nick is a Grimm and his life will be in real danger. Nick-Whump! Torture"
      In der Hand des Feindes
      Sounds interesting but as it's in German I'm SOL.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
        you could try with Google translator or similar - I just tried some Russian Grimm fics that way. Of course the translation isn't really always top, but at least you can follow the story
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

Hm...Maybe?? lol... That could be a potentially interesting fic
          Write it down. I would love to read it

I doubt he would have. Nick's not a violent guy and Shep isn't exactly threatening at first glance.
          Sure but it really was horrible! I only was ... well, to be correct, I was sick of the old header and wanted a new one immediatly. When Grimm will turn out as a real new true love (what I hope and think) I will do an only Grimm-related header somewhere in the future. Right now I'm still working on the mood-theme.

If you really want to read it I would be glad to translate the story for you, no problem. But I don't think my English is good enough to publish it (BTW, I'm still stunned about the success of "Everyone likes Cookies", never thought anyone would read that story!), especially because it's a longer fanfic.
          Heck, you remember that unholy past-Vegas-fic I'd mentioned in the SGA-folder? Well, I'm working on that thing for more than two years now. A few months ago I gave it to Grace because she wanted to read it. Well, I think I don't have to say anything more about that. Heart is still bleeding because I so damned wanted to write that story and finally it turned out as a completely trainwrack . That's why I'm writing in German, what's funny because all the plans and scenes I go through before I write the fics (yes, every single Grimm one *iz nodding*) I do in English

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Write it down. I would love to read it
            Yeah, maybe after Ashes I really need to work on that one first, lol..

If you really want to read it I would be glad to translate the story for you, no problem. But I don't think my English is good enough to publish it (BTW, I'm still stunned about the success of "Everyone likes Cookies", never thought anyone would read that story!), especially because it's a longer fanfic.
            Heck, you remember that unholy past-Vegas-fic I'd mentioned in the SGA-folder? Well, I'm working on that thing for more than two years now. A few months ago I gave it to Grace because she wanted to read it. Well, I think I don't have to say anything more about that. Heart is still bleeding because I so damned wanted to write that story and finally it turned out as a completely trainwrack . That's why I'm writing in German, what's funny because all the plans and scenes I go through before I write the fics (yes, every single Grimm one *iz nodding*) I do in English
            I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Most people are understanding when it comes to English being a second language and such. I do semi-remember the fic you mentioned and I remembered reading it but I don't really remember it

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, maybe after Ashes I really need to work on that one first, lol..
              Something I will look forward to ! As I do to the next chapter of "Ashes"

I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Most people are understanding when it comes to English being a second language and such. I do semi-remember the fic you mentioned and I remembered reading it but I don't really remember it
              Well, I never gave out more than one or two scenes as "trailers". Actually Grace said to me that there would be "a lot of work" to do to bring that story on the safe side. And I'm not sure if I will have the strength to do so. Just now I've no interest in SGA anymore.
              I think my problem with writing in a different language is simple that I tend to fall in a kind of trance when I'm writing. In German it's no problem, it's my native tongue and I can explain and draw pictures with words that others can imagine. In English it's another story because I cannot dive this deep as I can in German (I hope you get what I mean here) because sometimes I have to look into a dictionary, have to rebuilt sentences because the grammar is different, etc. What I have to say after this few trails is that I now have a lot of respect to those authors and writers who are doing their jobs in different languages. Heck, I even became a translator for a fansite because I wanted to dig deeper into English to learn sayings and some other stuff.
              To be correct, five years ago I wasn't really able to write down a simple sentence the right way. After I became that outsider of the German SG-fandom but I didn't want to leave the shows I loved alone my only chance was to relearn English - and it was a tough way I choosed. And I'm proud of what I've done since I made that decision to join and be a part of the English fandom.
              Or, just like for Grimm, there are only a few German fans out there, and, as far as I know, there is only one other German really joining the net-fandom. Could be wrong here but there aren't more than a handful of Germans and the most of them are quiet readers and not interested in chatting with others in a different language. Sad but true

So I can sign you in about a translation? Or you don't have the time to read. it's okay with me if not, don't worry

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Not completely generous ...
                There are some new Grimm-related WPs out there at LJ. It's also a voting but not sure if this one is open to everyone or you have to be at least member of LJ *scratches forehead*.
                Anyway, there are some pretties among the WPs so maybe it's for interest here.
                Check it out

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Not completely generous ...
                  There are some new Grimm-related WPs out there at LJ. It's also a voting but not sure if this one is open to everyone or you have to be at least member of LJ *scratches forehead*.
                  Anyway, there are some pretties among the WPs so maybe it's for interest here.
                  Check it out
                  you need to log in before you can vote - just did it nice ones
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

just thinking about what has been revealed about Renard in the episode "The Kiss"
                    Spoiler:
                    Renard's creature form is not exactly what most of the fanfiction writers expected and had described in their fics - I am wondering if this may change the future fictions or not
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

That will be interesting to find out. Good that I never wrote down what I suspected him to be. As far as I can say I'm wrong too but I don't have to change anything (and for me it's still no Hexenbiest )

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

That will be interesting to find out. Good that I never wrote down what I suspected him to be. As far as I can say I'm wrong too but I don't have to change anything (and for me it's still no Hexenbiest )
                        it is Sasha Roiz himself in an interview telling that he is a Hexenbiest

ps like your avatar and siggy - it seems to say that the Sleeping Beauty is Nick and not Juliette
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, for me in that scene it was definetely Nick acting the sleeping beauty's awakening . Thanks, glad that you like the set .

Sasha said he's a half Hexenbiest and according to Jessica Tuck's character he's "literally a bastard". so, what about the other half of this royal bastard?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

As I was asked several times during the last weeks about writing down fics and how ideas are working on me, how to develope, etc. and because tomorrow my first bigger Grimm-fic "Der Fall Madeleine" (The Case Madeleine) will come to an end I think I will give you a glimpse of what is going on in my head.
                            After the fic was such a success (thanks to all the readers, it was a pleasure to entertain you , and thanks for that great critics I got for it *blushes*) I'm seriously thinking about a return of badass!Natalie to Portland, this time it will be very personal for her IF I will write down what I have in mind for her. Don't know what had bitten me today but I wrote down a small sneak-pic of a possible sequel. A title is already there: Der Fall Caroline (The Case Caroline).
                            Wanna have a look? It's English, well, my bad English, but I think it's understandable ...

Spoiler:
                            Nick looked up when he heard the light footsteps. He took a deep breath and moved around to look up at Natalie.
                            The Wesen stared at him without any expression besides a rhythmically twitch in her cheek.
                            "I'm sorry about your loss", Nick said finally after the silence between them lasted too long.
                            Natalie continued staring down at him.
                            Nick sighed. "Look, I will give you a call whenever I will find something and can lay my hand on it. We will catch this bastard, I promise."
                            Natalie looked over to Hank's empty chair and suddenly Nick got a real bad feeling.
                            "Nick?" Captain Renard said, coming over to his working place.
                            Nick still watched Natalie suspiciously but nodded. "Sir?"
                            "In this case we will unite with the FBI", Renard said to him. "You will team up with Agent Furlong."
                            "What?" Nick moved around and stared at Natalie. "No way!"
                            "Nick, that's an order", Renard said vividly.
                            Now it was one of Nick's cheek-muscles twitching. "Sir, she is too close!"
                            "I am the agent investigating this case", Natalie declared in this moment, moved her head and looked at Nick very seriously. "It's a serial killer active all around the states. Now he's here in Portland, I expected him to be in Seattle. That's why I was here this fast."
                            Nick began to understand. "This murderer is up against ... ?"
                            Natalie only nodded and Nick realized the truth:
                            The murderer of Caroline Witten was up against Wesen!

That's the scene I first had in mind about a possible sequel. If I will decide to write it down completely I have to build up the beginning and working out the investigation. And, oh Lord!, what I've in mind for both, Nick and Natalie, is ways too funny after she kicked his butt so often in the first fic
                            And yes, I'm imaginating fics in English but usually finally I write them down in German (bad English and all my betas tend to disappear after the first chapter ... *sighs*).

Well, If I will write it down I will let you know
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 23 August 2012, 03:40 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

well, I would be a reader
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Awe, thank you!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X