No announcement yet.

Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made icons from 2.12 only yesterday. Free to snurch and use.
    You can find them here.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

thank you, they are nice

I can really relate to the one 'I am seriously fighting a huge headache'
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

The Grimm-Challenge-Community at Livejournal is making a little exchange as a special challenge for Christmas.

If you have a request, no matter if it's about fanart, -fic or -vid, this is your way. When you feel yourself inspired by one (or more) of the wishes, go this way. Rules, guide- and datelines you can find here.

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
          The Grimm-Challenge-Community at Livejournal is making a little exchange as a special challenge for Christmas.

If you have a request, no matter if it's about fanart, -fic or -vid, this is your way. When you feel yourself inspired by one (or more) of the wishes, go this way. Rules, guide- and datelines you can find here.
          Thanks for posting that!!! How sad is it that I'm a part of that group and I didn't even know about it?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks for posting that!!! How sad is it that I'm a part of that group and I didn't even know about it?
            Uhm, because you live in another timezone and this whole chatter about the Exchange was on Saturday afternoon MY time (aka Europe)? I was surprised myself that BM acted so fast. usually I wanted to start my Grimm-Bang-community on Sunday but shelved it now for one or two weeks so people can participate in the Exchange.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Uhm, because you live in another timezone and this whole chatter about the Exchange was on Saturday afternoon MY time (aka Europe)? I was surprised myself that BM acted so fast. usually I wanted to start my Grimm-Bang-community on Sunday but shelved it now for one or two weeks so people can participate in the Exchange.
              Or I'm just being a bad MOD I've been kinda ignoring the internet lately and that includes the comm.. BUT! I've finally posted the fic entries for voting, so that's good.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, I saw that . Now I'm nervous *begins to gnaw on her fingernails*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I saw that . Now I'm nervous *begins to gnaw on her fingernails*
                  Oh me too. I've had one person answer with their results but that's it so far.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

So, finally I did it - I changed my the header for my LJ last night. Seriously? I was sick of seeing Shep there *sorry*. I never thought I would say that ... Now it is completely Grimm - and I like it. What you think?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

nice banner
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

That's awesome Hyn! I can't read the second word, though, what does it say?

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Thanks mi_guard
                          M, it's the title of my journal "Fading pics".

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

And the first (and only ) Grimm-Bang community opened it's doors with a special challenge for those who wants to participate. Interested? Go this way

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

have you already seen this one?

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13607589

EDIT: I saw the author only now I should have known it from the start that it was Hyn great work!
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                                have you already seen this one?

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13607589

EDIT: I saw the author only now I should have known it from the start that it was Hyn great work!
                                let's see who finds Hyn's signature on this picture I wouldn't if she hadn't told me
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X