Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    About the second season ... I have the idea that's not only you waiting. I never joined such a quiet fandom before. I mean, True Blood isn't the biggest but at least it's active. Grimm ... well, maybe I should send out some Pinces to kiss everyone awake .
    I am awake already but I wouldn't say no to a prince
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I promise I'm trying but nothing. is. coming!! My muse has apparently run away and left me
      I am sorry to hear that. I really hope your muse will come back soon.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Comment

I'll PM you and let you know; it's really not that big of a deal, it just caught me at the wrong time.
        Got it. Will answer you soon

Oh, I'm definitely a DT fan!!! He's my favorite Doctor and so far all my published DW fics have been featuring 10; cause he's so much fun to whump IMO But, I've been watching a lot of the fifth and sixth seasons (over and over actually), and I gotta say Matt Smith is growing on me. At first I wasn't all that excited about him being the new Doctor, but I've grown to like his more lighter side I'm currently fiddling with a fic featuring him, Amy, and Rory, but who knows if it'll ever get published.
        Different taste. For me it is hard to stand Amy. Rory is okay, but Amy ... *shakes head* ... never!
        Will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will find your muse back - and will do some research here. Maybe she's on vacation and visits mine .

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

And I like Amy; much better than the rest of the companions at any rate.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

A little update on the LJ-mood-theme I'm working on (including sneak-pic) plus a new Nick/Monore-Set you can find here.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              A little update on the LJ-mood-theme I'm working on (including sneak-pic) plus a new Nick/Monore-Set you can find here.
              Great set!!!!

even if it could seem that Nick wants to chock off Monroe's head with the axe
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                Great set!!!!

That would be ... not so funny. But I think they are too far away from each other and Monroe is standing behind Nick, so ... don't see that *scratches head again*
                Anyway, thank you for liking it

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Great set!!!!

I never even thought of it like that when I looked at it..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Too funny

GrimmlingComics
                    captain-daddy-2
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I think I figured out why my muse has been stalling with the newest chapter of Ashes.... it's kind of a slow part in the fic right now and she's bored.. Unfortunately, she'll have to deal with it because she just has to finish this chapter and then it can pick up a bit.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm sorry, I read the last chapter but didn't review it (have to do that as fast as possible!). Bad muse! She has to come back! Maybe the bait in my backyard will help *iz waiting with Kolya's harpune behind some bushes*. If so I will send her back to you as fast as possible .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Haha, thanks Hyn. She finished chapter 7 finally! Can't guarantee how good it is but it's done. And now to start chapter 8, which I have no idea where to start, lol

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

OMG! You know what?
                            I'm looking over an old fanfic I've written some (two years!) ago, because a friend of mine wants to read it. Let me show you a sentence from it:

Jane laughed and allowed this familiar act of friendship. „I'm good, Hank, thanks. And I see nothing's changed here, right? You are still working for the sheriff and not displacing him.“
                            Hank Griffin grinned so warm and friendly it was hurting her. But she returned it to him while she had to free herself.
                            „Do you want to come back?“ He asked. „Well, never found an alternative to you, Jane. So, you know the work, I know you can do the work, you know the payment. You are very welcome if you want to return to us.“
                            I'm laughing my ass off right now! What a coincidence
                            Last edited by Hyndara71; 16 September 2012, 03:32 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

really, what a coincidence

and a nice new avi/siggy
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

*blushes* Thanks Just couldn't resist - not with this pic *thud*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X