Great art Hyn!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        You're welcome
        Uh... Usually the proper response is "thank you"

I'm currently working on a fic for the challenge over on LJ; so far it's going well, but we'll have to wait and see.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

GRR!! I'd started the fic for the challenge and seven pages in, I decided that I didn't like how it was turning out and so now I'm tempted to erase it all and start over... I hate when my writing brain does this to me.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

So, here is a spoiler for what I have written so far.. I'm not sure how I feel about it and I'd love your opinions on what you think
            Spoiler:
            “So, do you have a crush on her or do you just find her as beautiful as I do?” Nick asked the man he’d managed to corner in the man’s office. His tone was made to sound friendly and off-hand, but the man could hear the anger that lay just beneath.

Captain Sean Renard stood behind his desk, staring calmly at the detective-turned-Grimm. He was doing his best to appear laid back and unconcerned, but he could feel the anger of the Grimm boiling under the surface and the Regnant within him was scratching, begging to be let out and respond to the assumed threat.

When he continued to lean against the filing cabinet behind his desk, all but smirking at the detective, Nick continued on, “I saw the way you were looking at her at the awards ceremony, so I thought I’d throw that out there to get the uncomfortable part over with.”

“And what makes you think that you saw what you thought you saw?” Sean returned, not willing to admit to anything. If Nick found out exactly how connected he was to the Grimm’s life and what has happened in it, things would not go well, for either of them.

Nick chuckled, anger coming through each short breath. When he began to pace, Sean felt the Regnant begin to do the same, mirroring the Grimm’s furious posture. After a few seconds of pacing, Nick turned on the spot and opened his mouth, but no sound came out. It was clear he was trying to organize his thoughts into something that wouldn’t be so accusatory that he couldn’t talk his way out of. When he obviously failed to come up with anything, he simply shook his head and walked out, making sure to slam Sean’s office door as hard as he could on the way out.

The Captain watched his employee leave, wishing that he didn’t have to lie to the man all the time, but he saw no other way around it. The Grimm was too important to his plans to give anything away, even if it meant he had to suffer a little as well.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

To me this sounds interesting. More please!

Sorry that I disappeared so quickly. Got a call from work and had to move over as fast as possible

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I would love to read about Nick going all Grimm on Renard Please do not give up on your fic.
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I will continue it, I think. I just need to rework it so that it isn't so...me, lol.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

URGH! How do you guys write so little?? I'm trying to keep my entry for the challenge under 3,000 words, but I have about 1,200 left and I still need to write a fight scene and end the dang thing I don't think I can do it!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      URGH! How do you guys write so little?? I'm trying to keep my entry for the challenge under 3,000 words, but I have about 1,200 left and I still need to write a fight scene and end the dang thing I don't think I can do it!
                      Uhm, don't know. I tend at the moment to write on one hand oneshots or ... nearly endless long fics *poor mi_guard! We are still in the middle of the "Case Caroline". All this family-reunion and learning from each other takes so damned much time! I wanted them to kick the killers a... butt but what they are s t i l l doing? Complaining! Well, at least Nat had a little ... you will read that, be sure (I only wish Nick would hit her back)*.
                      An action-scene? In a 3,000 word-count fic? WOW! That will be very intersting to read ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Uhm, don't know. I tend at the moment to write on one hand oneshots or ... nearly endless long fics *poor mi_guard! We are still in the middle of the "Case Caroline". All this family-reunion and learning from each other takes so damned much time! I wanted them to kick the killers a... butt but what they are s t i l l doing? Complaining! Well, at least Nat had a little ... you will read that, be sure (I only wish Nick would hit her back)*.
                        An action-scene? In a 3,000 word-count fic? WOW! That will be very intersting to read ...
                        only in the middle? you want to kill my nerves?
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          only in the middle? you want to kill my nerves?
                          Believe me, this bunch is killing my nerves at the moment! I never wanted to bring Natalie so much in the limelight but Nick pulls her in nearly every scene with his hundred of thousands of questions. Godness, I hope she will stay now with Rosalee at the spice-shop for a while (because she and Rosalee have something ... uhm ... special to do), so Nick and Monroe can team up. I only have to find a way to make her not available for a while ... maybe I will break her cell, don't know *whistles innocently*
                          Last edited by Hyndara71; 23 October 2012, 02:25 PM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I did it I managed to fit the action scene and the ending in and I still had like 6 words to go to hit 3,000.. lol... You're welcome to read it if you want.. I'd kinda like to see what you think before I post it for the challenge

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              I did it I managed to fit the action scene and the ending in and I still had like 6 words to go to hit 3,000.. lol... You're welcome to read it if you want.. I'd kinda like to see what you think before I post it for the challenge
                              I would be glad to read it !

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

I would be glad to read it !
                                Awesome! Do you wanna do email? I don't know that I have your email..

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X