No announcement yet.

Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squee* I made the second place in the WP-challenge! How cool is that? The first time in my life I won - well, okay, the second place, but ... *SQUEE!*

Now I can share the WPs with you :

The second placed one:

The fourth place:

(which you can see is a complete set from icon to WP)

And the fifth place (out of ten, so not so bad in my opinion):
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 27 August 2012, 12:11 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Here we go again (in German, you know I will torture you with my native language ):
      New story is up at ff.net called Schicksalsgefaehrten (Partners in Destiny). Summary:

Everything seems just right and perfect when Nick wakes up this morning. But not everyone is with him about this, especially Hank, his partner at the precinct. But ... who the heck is Juliette? AU, rare pairing

Have fun with it !

Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Two new CellphoneWPs are up at LJ - have fun with them

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic

Comment

Time to share some new sets with you . You can find a new entry in my LJ.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            *squee* I made the second place in the WP-challenge! How cool is that? The first time in my life I won - well, okay, the second place, but ... *SQUEE!*
            I thought that first one (the one that won second place) was yours I figured it had to be someone here on GW since I recognized all the noticeable textures, lol. Great job!!

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              I thought that first one (the one that won second place) was yours I figured it had to be someone here on GW since I recognized all the noticeable textures, lol. Great job!!
              OMG, sh's still alive! {{tacklehugs M}} Missed you! BTW, has BM contacted you? There's something about the fanfic-challenge as far as I've noticed that.
              Too obvicious, huh? You know what, the WP that won is very similiar to one I skipped because I thought it wouldn't work out the right way. *snickers* No one is perfect .

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Hyn, I think your new avi/siggy pairing is hilarious
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  Hyn, I think your new avi/siggy pairing is hilarious
                  Thanks . A friend sent it to me. As far as I know it was taken during ComicCon this year. Love the expression on David's face

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

^me too

so all Grimm fanfic writers, I have a little request to all of you: as we will have to wait that long for a next episode of Grimm and being myself away when it will air again and for few weeks I won't be able to watch any episode, I will have to stand a very long time without Grimm so I would really really really appreciate if you wrote new fics or updated ongoing ones, so that I won't feel too sad please please please
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Will try my best *salutes*

BTW ...
                      - Ein einzelner Tropfen (One single Drop) is now nearly finished (3 more chapters and it's done)
                      - In der Hand des Feindes (Captive of the Enemy) I will update weekly
                      - Schicksalsgefährten (Partners in Destiny) will get an 2-days update from now on
                      - Quilt of Pain is a OS, published today (again goes along with the German version "Quilt der Schmerzen" published at FF.de)
                      - Der Fall Caroline (The Case Caroline) I think will be the next longer fic in the line
                      and I have two or three episodes-TAGS I will write

So, you see, I try my best
                      One thing (not at you, mi_guard, you brave reviewer ), I'm really not complaining often but it's heartbreaking what is going on at the moment. I can live with nearly no comments or reviews, I know I'm the only writer writing in German, and one of only a handful German artlers. It's fine with me when you like what you see, as I always say: snurching is very welcomed for me (but still not hotlinking *evil eye on that hotlinking guy again*). But all the time posting into thin air isn't very funny and also not very inspiring . Please leave a comment, no meaning when you will say my things are crap, I have no problem with that. But getting nothing ... *shakes head* ... no wonder that there's not so much Grimm-art out there, guys. Think about that

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

This one is adorable.

Grimming Comics

"Captain Daddy"
                        http://tmblr.co/ZA4anvSkLZnh
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Yep, they are so cute !

So, again on the run on my own record(s):

First, there's a voting for (adorable) icons at LJ for those who are interested and already have a LJ-account.

Second, for those who haven't already figured it out, another challenge entry from the AfA-thread is now online at my LJ, together with my current set. Free to snurch and use (well, for the Dancing Prince it would be great to wait till tomorrow, when I already change the set).

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG, sh's still alive! {{tacklehugs M}} Missed you! BTW, has BM contacted you? There's something about the fanfic-challenge as far as I've noticed that.
                            Too obvicious, huh? You know what, the WP that won is very similiar to one I skipped because I thought it wouldn't work out the right way. *snickers* No one is perfect .
                            Yeah, let's not get me started on the fanfic challenge and BMS right now; I'm quite annoyed at that entire thing and I'm kinda snippy at people when I talk about it.. I actually have a rant about it, but I won't go into it here.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            ^me too

so all Grimm fanfic writers, I have a little request to all of you: as we will have to wait that long for a next episode of Grimm and being myself away when it will air again and for few weeks I won't be able to watch any episode, I will have to stand a very long time without Grimm so I would really really really appreciate if you wrote new fics or updated ongoing ones, so that I won't feel too sad please please please
                            I promise I'm trying but nothing. is. coming!! My muse has apparently run away and left me I've been in a big Doctor Who mood lately, actually. My usual main focus in number 10, but 11's been catching my eye too, lol..

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Yeah, let's not get me started on the fanfic challenge and BMS right now; I'm quite annoyed at that entire thing and I'm kinda snippy at people when I talk about it.. I actually have a rant about it, but I won't go into it here.
                              Whoops! What happened? Sorry to hear that. Actually I don't have that much contact to BMS, only learned that she is German too - or was, or whatever. Well, finally you have that thing up, that's good. Everything else ... time will tell {{{hugs M tidly}}}. And I hope you are not snippy at me *insert Nick's puppy eyes in here*

I promise I'm trying but nothing. is. coming!! My muse has apparently run away and left me I've been in a big Doctor Who mood lately, actually. My usual main focus in number 10, but 11's been catching my eye too, lol..
                              That's sad news! Well, I liked Tennant (No.10) as DW but after watching season 5 and 6 I have to say I'm too enthusiastic about Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor. He's definitely not my cup of tea. But tastes are different.
                              About the second season ... I have the idea that's not only you waiting. I never joined such a quiet fandom before. I mean, True Blood isn't the biggest but at least it's active. Grimm ... well, maybe I should send out some Pinces to kiss everyone awake .

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Whoops! What happened? Sorry to hear that. Actually I don't have that much contact to BMS, only learned that she is German too - or was, or whatever. Well, finally you have that thing up, that's good. Everything else ... time will tell {{{hugs M tidly}}}. And I hope you are not snippy at me *insert Nick's puppy eyes in here*
                                I'll PM you and let you know; it's really not that big of a deal, it just caught me at the wrong time.

That's sad news! Well, I liked Tennant (No.10) as DW but after watching season 5 and 6 I have to say I'm too enthusiastic about Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor. He's definitely not my cup of tea. But tastes are different.
                                About the second season ... I have the idea that's not only you waiting. I never joined such a quiet fandom before. I mean, True Blood isn't the biggest but at least it's active. Grimm ... well, maybe I should send out some Pinces to kiss everyone awake .
                                Oh, I'm definitely a DT fan!!! He's my favorite Doctor and so far all my published DW fics have been featuring 10; cause he's so much fun to whump IMO But, I've been watching a lot of the fifth and sixth seasons (over and over actually), and I gotta say Matt Smith is growing on me. At first I wasn't all that excited about him being the new Doctor, but I've grown to like his more lighter side I'm currently fiddling with a fic featuring him, Amy, and Rory, but who knows if it'll ever get published.

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X