Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Searching the Lebensauger who's sucking on my back

Default Re: Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Sorry to hear that, M. Will keep my fingers crossed for fixing and solving the problem with the laptop. Can't await to read the next chapter!!!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi

LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Couldn't help myself. Sorry, guys, but I so had to draw this little comic-strip *iz ashamed*.
    With other words: the NiceGuys are back in action. New show, new characters.
    Here's what I did today:

Sig & Avi by Josi

LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Great drawing Hyn! You're better at it than I am

Coming January 2017

Thanks, M .
    Glad you like it. Don't know if you can remember the original SGA-NiceGuys. I came up with that idea because of a fanfic from a friend I read that time. As for the Grimm-NiceGuys/Gurls I don't think they will take too many strips, I'm better in drawing single moments, so no competition to the Grimmlings (which are simply AWESOME!). But this once bugged me for a while ...
    Well, I'm thinking about to draw a portrait of David G. which I hope he could sign next year (keep your fingers crossed that I can manage to go to Birmingham, I would sooo love to see him and maybe some other actors from Grimm). His face should be easier to work on than JFs - I think ...

Sig & Avi by Josi

*sigh* Well, I'm slowly starting to work on Ashes chapter 8 - I figured once I get the laptop fixed (which I have no idea when that will be ) it will be nice to have other chapters ready to go.

Coming January 2017

Can't await to read it, M .

BTW, I hope you are all checking out my LJ . Sharing my weekly (mostly) GrimmArt with everyone - just in case you like what I "wear" here .

Sig & Avi by Josi

It may be awhile But hopefully I'll have a few more chapters to post once I can get the 7th up.

Coming January 2017

*insert cheerleading smiley here* You will make it!

So ... I think it's about time to show the couple of cellphone WPs I made during the last weeks:

Maybe I should explain why I mostly use a white border. The background on my own cell is white and I cannot change the color (so much for "smart" in the phone *rolls eyes*). So I always have a white line because my phone reduce the size of ANY pic I use as background. To make the WPs a little more fitting I softens the pics or use a white border (or both).

EDIT:
    The first (what a surprise) is my current one, the second I use as caller-pic for a good friend of mine (whom I fixed with Grimm ). So I always have a big grin on my face when she's calling ...

Sig & Avi by Josi

Some new art to share - well, mostly. And don't know why but I think some of it could be for interest for mi_guard ...

Sig & Avi by Josi

Nice
    Grimm returns October 24

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Great art Hyn!

Coming January 2017

You're welcome

Sig & Avi by Josi

Quote Originally Posted by Hyndara71 View Post
    You're welcome
    Uh... Usually the proper response is "thank you"

I'm currently working on a fic for the challenge over on LJ; so far it's going well, but we'll have to wait and see.

Coming January 2017

GRR!! I'd started the fic for the challenge and seven pages in, I decided that I didn't like how it was turning out and so now I'm tempted to erase it all and start over... I hate when my writing brain does this to me.

Coming January 2017

So, here is a spoiler for what I have written so far.. I'm not sure how I feel about it and I'd love your opinions on what you think
    Spoiler:
    “So, do you have a crush on her or do you just find her as beautiful as I do?” Nick asked the man he’d managed to corner in the man’s office. His tone was made to sound friendly and off-hand, but the man could hear the anger that lay just beneath.

Captain Sean Renard stood behind his desk, staring calmly at the detective-turned-Grimm. He was doing his best to appear laid back and unconcerned, but he could feel the anger of the Grimm boiling under the surface and the Regnant within him was scratching, begging to be let out and respond to the assumed threat.

When he continued to lean against the filing cabinet behind his desk, all but smirking at the detective, Nick continued on, “I saw the way you were looking at her at the awards ceremony, so I thought I’d throw that out there to get the uncomfortable part over with.”

“And what makes you think that you saw what you thought you saw?” Sean returned, not willing to admit to anything. If Nick found out exactly how connected he was to the Grimm’s life and what has happened in it, things would not go well, for either of them.

Nick chuckled, anger coming through each short breath. When he began to pace, Sean felt the Regnant begin to do the same, mirroring the Grimm’s furious posture. After a few seconds of pacing, Nick turned on the spot and opened his mouth, but no sound came out. It was clear he was trying to organize his thoughts into something that wouldn’t be so accusatory that he couldn’t talk his way out of. When he obviously failed to come up with anything, he simply shook his head and walked out, making sure to slam Sean’s office door as hard as he could on the way out.

The Captain watched his employee leave, wishing that he didn’t have to lie to the man all the time, but he saw no other way around it. The Grimm was too important to his plans to give anything away, even if it meant he had to suffer a little as well.

Coming January 2017

To me this sounds interesting. More please!

Sorry that I disappeared so quickly. Got a call from work and had to move over as fast as possible

Sig & Avi by Josi

I would love to read about Nick going all Grimm on Renard Please do not give up on your fic.
    Grimm returns October 24

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

I will continue it, I think. I just need to rework it so that it isn't so...me, lol.

Coming January 2017

URGH! How do you guys write so little?? I'm trying to keep my entry for the challenge under 3,000 words, but I have about 1,200 left and I still need to write a fight scene and end the dang thing I don't think I can do it!

Coming January 2017

Quote Originally Posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    URGH! How do you guys write so little?? I'm trying to keep my entry for the challenge under 3,000 words, but I have about 1,200 left and I still need to write a fight scene and end the dang thing I don't think I can do it!
    Uhm, don't know. I tend at the moment to write on one hand oneshots or ... nearly endless long fics *poor mi_guard! We are still in the middle of the "Case Caroline". All this family-reunion and learning from each other takes so damned much time! I wanted them to kick the killers a... butt but what they are s t i l l doing? Complaining! Well, at least Nat had a little ... you will read that, be sure (I only wish Nick would hit her back)*.
    An action-scene? In a 3,000 word-count fic? WOW! That will be very intersting to read ...

Sig & Avi by Josi