No announcement yet.

Bad Teeth (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing that irritates me in this episode is the name of the creature: Mauvais Dente, but tooth in French is dent (not 'dente', which would be Italian), furthermore the word 'dent' is feminine, so 'mauvais' should have the feminine ending - therefore the creature should have been called "Mauvaise Dent" or if plural (as the English 'Bad Teeth'), it should be "Mauvaises Dents"
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

just remembered the most scary part of the episode (at least for me): when we see Juliette dreaming and suddenly
      Spoiler:
      she sees Nick without an eye and then the second disappears and finally she loses him completely that part reminded me so much of the first Matrix movie
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Yeah, that was creepy!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I also think Nick trusts his mother too quickly but damn, she is his mum - she lied but she also tried to protect him. He probably needs her now more than ever and I will be sorry to see her go but I am sure she will be back.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I did enjoy it and it was a good episode...but was it just me or was it gorier and bloodier than last season?
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              This was my first Grimm episode and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Thanks to some posts here I could follow it pretty well. Looking forward to next week!

Is it my imagination or was that Michael Dopud from various Stargate episodes?!
              Nice surprise seeing Michael Dopud, it's weird seeing him as a nasty monster, he just seems too nice (he showed an actual human side to the Lucian Alliance in SGU) and he's just lovely in person too!

Loving how the plot thickens, everything starting to close in on Nick. Nice lead from the story of the past season to set up what poor Nick is up against now. It was interesting how Munroe reacted automatically to Nick's mother as a threat, they are all still geared towards fighting Grimms, but in this case it was funny as he was protective of a Grimm!

Totally agree how creepy that moment as Juliette's memories fade and Nick's face disappears.

Comment

It was and I loved it. I almost wished it would air on Showtime or HBO so it could get really grimm But then again, they would try to push it too much (yes, Game of Thrones "let´s undress every actress on the show", I am talking to you). I loved the atmosphere of it. I can´t wait to see what is going to happen in S2

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Great episode to start the new season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    It was and I loved it. I almost wished it would air on Showtime or HBO so it could get really grimm But then again, they would try to push it too much (yes, Game of Thrones "let´s undress every actress on the show", I am talking to you). I loved the atmosphere of it. I can´t wait to see what is going to happen in S2
                    I'm glad its not on hbo or showtime because I couldn't watch it then . but yeah, it would be nice if they could show a bit more then they do. at the same time I wouldn't want it to be like True Blood where they have sex every other scene.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X