• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Sick (117)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON ONE
    LOVE SICK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 117
    After Captain Renard is confronted by members of "the family," his associates become the victims in Nick and Hank's latest case. Nick is disturbed to learn about his partner's new love interest, and must intervene when Sergeant Wu's condition worsens.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

OK, this one , well, poor Sgt Wu. Why doesn't anyone explain things to that poor guy.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

And the weekly picspam this time all about Nick in Love Sick.

Picspam

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Hello,

How do Wesan characters know that Nick is a Grimm?

I know at first it was because he would react when they transformed, but most of the time lately Guintol doesn't show any reaction at all and the Wesan just freak out anyway.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Not James Spader View Post
          Hello,

How do Wesan characters know that Nick is a Grimm?

I know at first it was because he would react when they transformed, but most of the time lately Guintol doesn't show any reaction at all and the Wesan just freak out anyway.

Regards
          It will be explained later on.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            It will be explained later on.
            Thanks for responding.

When does it get explained exactly because it has been going on for quite a while and the fact that it isn't being addressed at all makes it look like a recurring mistake. I don't think a TV show should answer all questions at once and I enjoy when a mystery or explanation takes a long time to resolve, but in this case we should at the very least see Nick question how Wesan recognise him when he gives no reaction to their transformation.

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Not James Spader View Post
              Thanks for responding.

When does it get explained exactly because it has been going on for quite a while and the fact that it isn't being addressed at all makes it look like a recurring mistake. I don't think a TV show should answer all questions at once and I enjoy when a mystery or explanation takes a long time to resolve, but in this case we should at the very least see Nick question how Wesan recognise him when he gives no reaction to their transformation.
              Sorry, but it is not going to be answerd until the Season Finale of Season 3. Just to save you the grieve, he might wonder at times, but they never really bring it up until then and also never really after.
              Last edited by tomstone; 05 February 2016, 10:57 PM.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
              X