• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plumed Serpent (114)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON ONE
    PLUMED SERPENT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 114
    The search for a fire-breathing killer leads Nick to a beautiful dancer, whose obsession with him complicates his relationship with Juliette.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I liked this ep.
    Spoiler:
    Finally Juliette and Monroe get to meet.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Another of my favourites.
      Spoiler:
      I really, really hope we will see more from Aerial! She would be great as a recurring baddy for Nick. She survived, so everything is possible

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        Another of my favourites.
        Spoiler:
        I really, really hope we will see more from Aerial! She would be great as a recurring baddy for Nick. She survived, so everything is possible
        in fact I read somewhere that in fact Ariel
        Spoiler:
        is expected to be back in season 2
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

i like this episode a lot.

Spoiler:
          i can see her being back. epecially how it showed her alive at the end

i have to say i love the part with nick and monroe at the club. it was nice to see them just run into eachother.
          sigpic

Comment

I am doing some sort of a rewatch (with the DVDs I have) from episode 1x13 and I realized that this episode quickly became my favourite. I love dangerous, villanous women who are able to beat a man by wits and not just by seducing him (I hate that, actually). Ariel was obviously pretty crazy and dangerous and I heard she might be back in Season 2 so I am curious about that. I think she is one of my favourite female characters who I would like to see as a recurring villain (however, I hate when they make villains to stay too long because the main hero fails to kill them in time so hopefully, this may develop in something else).
            There is something about her character that makes her vulnerable at the same time - she had a reason why she did all the bad things - she wanted to help her father. And Nick, bless him, wanted to help her in the end.

But one thing interesting about this episode - if I don´t count the Pilot episode, where Nick shot that wesen who went after Marie, this was his first "real" wesen kill, right? In a fight, face to face with a wesen, using something else than a gun. He looked surprised when he did that. I am beginning to think that in this episode, his life started to go badly....Juliette was kidnapped and started noticing things about Nick, he also fought with a real dangerous Wesen who he was forced to kill....yep, all the doom and gloom started here, I think - or better - he started realizing it after Juliette was in a real danger.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Ask me, I'm shipping Nick/Arial ...
              Well, I'm with you about her. She could be an awesome villian (and could also be allie) for Nick.

I'm pretty sure the fire that killed her mother was originally from her. As we've learned it always freaks Wesen out when they are going through the change for the first time. It could explain, why her father broke up with Arial and also why she wanted Nick "for help". I think she is strucked in her mental development.

Godness, I'm so looking forward to see her back and I hope TPTB will keep her in a recurring role. When they do it the right way, just like in season 1 when Nick thought she got burned in her own fire, she really could become a real nightmare for him.

Thinking about what you said ... yeah, you are right *iz nodding*. It was his first kill. What happened before that in 1.10 with the Geier was an accident. He wanted to help her out before she fell into the fire. Here he went after Arial's Dad but I don't think he had already killing in mind when he entered the tunnel. True, he was pissed about what Arial did, but he was fighting with her father.

Said that ... I think, I will spend the time before the guests are coming with a little rewatch of Plumped Serpent
              Last edited by Hyndara71; 11 November 2012, 12:41 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

On the other hand, she doesn´t really have any reason to hate him. Beside the fact that he IS a Grimm and a natural enemy, and she is crazy, I think he actually helped her. It was obvious that after he killed her father, she didn´t seem angry but it was sort of a redemption for him.

But with her personality, she could be a very unstable allie. Something like Renard. She could follow her own interests but I don´t think she will be back for a revenge.

There are other things I love about this episode - Nick in a club that is obviously mostly used by Wesen which was potentially a very dangerous situation for him. Also, his talk to Monroe about a dead Grimm in Antwerp had a first hint of a real danger for Nick, as everything else in this episode (no wonder the following episodes were about Reapers, Royals and the resistence).
                Nick and Monroe coming for a rescue in the old trolley was incredibly funny and well shot (rain, dark...)
                And Nick´s "Great, an entrance to hell. That´s just what I need." was funny and sort of a prediction because it was just a beginning of all the trouble.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                X