• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Grimm Standing (112)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON ONE
    LAST GRIMM STANDING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112
    The murder of a retired couple by a carnivorous creature leads Nick to a gladiator-style fight club run by Wesen, who kidnap promising fighters in the woods.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I think it has been in this episode that Nick realized how important Monroe is for him, not only as informant but also as friend. I am sure Monroe was impressed when he saw the risk Nick was prepared to take to help him.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Not sure about that, mi_guard. I think that happened much earlier, starting with 1.08. I think this episode is more important because Monroe realizes that Nick would die for him.
      But anyway, it's a great Nick/Monroe-episode grounding their friendship much more. My, I so hope we will see more of this in season 2!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

oh, yes, seeing Nick step into the cage and fight for his life, must have really impressed Monroe
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

If I get asked often enough, I do it :
          The Return of the weekly Piscpam with Nick on 1.12

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
          X