• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danse Macabre (105)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON ONE
    DANSE MACABRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    A music teacher is attacked and consumed by rats, leading Nick and Hank to a troubled music prodigy who is being ostracized by his classmates.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I really liked Roddy. It is a pity the show has not used him again in other episodes.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I just rewatched this episode. wow its weird and good to see Nick laugh, he doesn't do that much in season 2.
      sigpic

Comment

I used to like this episode (the scene where Wu lets the rats out of the car, revealing that half-eaten dead body is a scene I give my friends to watch, when I want them to start watching - yes, we are weird geeks ) but since I did the rewatch, for some reason, I skip episodes 4 and 5. I think this one came after the break at the time so I enjoyed it but since then, there is too big focus on those kids and too few on Nick and the others.
        But it was nice to watch Nick, who still took his Grimm part as a necessary evil, still being a cop first, and actually make a joke with that plastic rat in Hank´s pizza (it was a great and funny scene btw.)
        Not that I don´t like Grimm Nick (on the contrary) but it is nice to see him smile

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
        X