• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beeware (103)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON ONE
    BEEWARE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 103
    After a victim is murdered by bee stings during a flash-mob, Nick and Hank must protect a monster in hiding in order to reach the hive of killers ... "Clarions" who harbor a dire warning for the Grimm.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

wondering how the plot would have developped if Nick hadn't
    Spoiler:
    killed the bee queen
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

So, now I'm confused ...
      Just rewatched "Beeware" yesterday, along with "Love sick". Can anyone please explain to me why in Beeware it's possible for Mellifer to kill Hexenbiests when Rosalee tells Nick in "Love sick" that the only way to kill a Hexenbiest is with the blood of a Grimm?

Had that Bee-Queen a Grimm in her house or where they got the needed blood from? Not from Nick (I think, hope, ... ahm *scratches head*). Or is that thing hiding behind the bushes at the end of "Bears will be Bears" another Mellifer who had the order to dig poor Aunt Marie out of her grave so they could harvest her blood? BTW Grimm is located in the US ... wasn't there something about changing the blood with something else after death?

Me confused ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I just think the natural ennemy of the hexenbiests are the mellifers in the wesen world. I suppose that this would mean that a mellifer can kill a hexenbiest. A Grimm however, will just turn them into humans.
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

What I liked about this episode was Nick´s Grimm side that appeared for the first time The joy in his eyes when he made Adalind to show herself as a true hexenbiest was so obvious
          I hope we will hear about this organisation in the future - and I guess they may be angry about Nick.
          Last edited by Klenotka; 26 September 2012, 02:20 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            What I liked about this episode was Nick´s Grimm side that appeared for the first time The joy in his eyes when he made Adalind to show herself as a true hexenbiest was so obvious
            I hope we will hear about this organisation in the future - and I guess they may be angry about Nick.
            What organisation? With the Mellifer-queen killed the bound is broken. That's why the bee stung Nick in the last scene.
            BTW, I hope so too. And I really want to know WHO this mysterious "He" was, the Queen was talking about before she died. Renard? I don't think so. Renard learned very fast what his detective became. So, there is another "He", but who?

Yes, I know the episodes inside out *iz ashamed*.

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

The bee sting could have been the sign they were angry. I suppose every hive has their own queen, right? So there may be more of them? I really liked Nana Visitor there and I was sorry to get her killed.
              Even if the organisation was destroyed, I think Nick´s beginner´s mistakes will come back to hunt him at some point.
              I just started a rewatch of Grimm (I am on a sick leave a second week so there is not much to do ) and I was also wondering who did she mean by HIM. I don ´t think it was Renard. Maybe the "head" of all royal families? Like a king or someone similar? Or maybe she meant the grimm reaper who arrived one episode later? I still hope they had it thought through since the beginning because I hate loose ends.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Mh, okay. The question is, how many hives are in the Portland-area? I think there are "normal" bees too, of course, but how many Mellifer?
                The reaper I really haven't got on my mind *hits forehead*. But ... nah, it was already known that Nick had taken out the Reaper who was about to kill Marie in the Pilot. I don't think she meant him. Besides that Renard was very quick in kicking that one back to Europe.

Well, from what I know Grimm wasn't ... uhm ... nobody had that show on mind. The most thought it wouldn't make it beyond the Pilot so I don't have a clue how deep they were into their own show at the beginning. I hope they'd already planned a whole storyarc (and I hope this storyarc will take a bit more than only two seasons) and ... well, I think they had already planned something. The question is how far. But only considering to the storyarc about the key I think they were up to something from the very beginning. And I cannot believe that they've written the coins completely out of the show. That's one of the reasons why I don't trust Kelly.

Sorry to hear you are sick *iz sending some healing vibes*. I hope it's getting better soon

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X