Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in a 1:6 scale Atlantis team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any interest in a 1:6 scale Atlantis team?

I thought I would create a thread to see how many would be interested in having a Stargate Atlantis team in 1/6 scale. I have wanted to do this for the past few years and now I am ready. I want to be clear, I have not contacted any sculptors yet, and this list is just to gauge interest. The team would consist of headsculpts for Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, and Ronon.

Signed up for a McKay here and your thread over at Sideshow Freaks

Comment

I would like a McKay, Ronon and a Teyla. Already have a Sheppard and a Beckett.

Comment

Ok, got you down Timespirt!

Comment

Hey guys, is anybody out there still interested in trying to get a McKay at least made if not a whole team? I still would like to have a McKay. I'm willing to buy at least 6 heads of just McKay alone at this point.

Comment

I would be very interested in a Sheppard and a McKay, unless the cost proves to be too prohibitive.
            sigpic

Comment

I might be interested. Any ideas as to cost?

Comment

While we're talking action figures I have been on the hunt for years for a Carson Beckett custom figure, in scale with the other DST figures. And so far I have not been able to find a single one. Does anyone have any ideas?
                sigpic

Comment

No ideas. But I'd pay anything for him

Comment

So far nothing has turned up on Ebay. Wish I knew a sculptor.
                    sigpic

Comment

Do a Google search. I've seen places where they make custom action figures. Maybe we could get a better deal if we both buy one? Most places are like $100 for the first one, and $25 for any additional figures. You just need to design one...

Comment

That's a very intriguing idea. I do know some other people who would love to have a Carson action figure, and if we all went in together we could maybe afford it. LOL Unfortunately that kind of design is not my forte. Now we need a designer, or at least a great sketch artist.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well if you figure out a way to do that, send me a PM. I'm in, no matter what the cost is

I think we could do it, it's worth looking into.

If necessary, I could order a bunch of them and sell them for whatever my cost is. If you can get me the design.
                          Last edited by chevron; 09 November 2014, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I know some people who would be interested too...the problem is finding a designer. *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

I know PH makes awesome models, maybe she could design one, or even buld one? I'd ask her. She's here on gateworld

If you can somehow get the design, I'd be willing to get them produced. I'd probably get 25 or so made, so everyone can get one

Comment

Working...
                              X