Greatest Star Wars ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    The Y-wings were pretty prevalent in the Battle of Yavin in ANH, too. As cannon fodder

Some favourites of mine...

The Ebon Hawk

Hammerhead-class cruiser

Fury-class Imperial Interceptor

Defender-class Corvette

Venator-class Star Destroyer

Imperial II-class Star Destroyer

Slave I

TIE Fighter
    I do like the designs for the Venator-class destroyer and the Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor (aka the Jedi Interceptor). However, if I were to pick a favorite starship, it would have to be Darth Maul's personal ship, the Scimitar. I do like the sleek aesthetic of the ship and after one look at the interior layout, I absolutely loved it. Now, I'd like mine without the lingering Dark Side energies included, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 13 September 2012, 10:31 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Personally in terms of star fighters, my favorite will always be the RZ1 A-Wing Interceptor. Its got speed, firepower and best of all. It is easy as hell to modify.

For starships and captial ships, I prefer the Ventator class Destroyers. They fit the bill for me perfectly for what I'd need if I ever need one. Mobile base, convoy protection, etc.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I will stand by my choice of the Y Wing as a favourite ship. When playing X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter it was my ship of choice.

As for capital ships. I do like the look of the Mon Calamari Cruisers.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
          I will stand by my choice of the Y Wing as a favourite ship. When playing X-Wing Vs Tie Fighter it was my ship of choice.

As for capital ships. I do like the look of the Mon Calamari Cruisers.
          I agree on the Y-Wing(coolest design ever).
          As for capital ships, I'm gonna go with the Death Star.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            I agree on the Y-Wing(coolest design ever).
            As for capital ships, I'm gonna go with the Death Star.
            Well, actually. Death Star isn't a capital ship, it's a space station... Just to mention...

Comment

Fine, then I'll go with the Invisible Hand.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil View Post
                Well, actually. Death Star isn't a capital ship, it's a space station... Just to mention...
                Well actually. It's not. They called it a battlestation. But it fails the criteria by virtue of... not being stationary.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                  Well actually. It's not. They called it a battlestation. But it fails the criteria by virtue of... not being stationary.
                  lol yes it can actually go through hyperspace. That means it's a GIANT ship.

Comment

Are we talking ships from all six films.

If so i like the Noobian from Phantom Menace as well as the Anakin pilots in the same film at the end.

X wing of course as well as Millenium Falcon even though have the time it needs a a kick to go to lightspeed.heh.

Also like the superstar destroyers but we only see one and its in ROTJ.

Oh also those ships in the battle of Hoth cant think of their name two people can pilot it at the same time they are classy looking.
                    Last edited by REPLICATOR SAM; 17 June 2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Actually we first see a Super Star Destroyer in 'The Empire Strikes Back'.
                      And we see the same vessel in ROTJ.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Ah yes i was partly right as there is just one of them.
                        Now that i think about it it was in e.s.b.

Also liked the smaller Star Destroyers the Carillian ones the one you see at the very start of a new hope.
                        You also see then in episode 2 Attack of the Clones at the end.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        Actually we first see a Super Star Destroyer in 'The Empire Strikes Back'.
                        And we see the same vessel in ROTJ.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Never was a big fan of the Y-wings in the OT just because of how they were so...fodder.

I really like the variant/prototype they've shown in TCW though....
                          Actually, that is plain old Y-Wing, but the difference is that it has all body panels and fairings in place as it is factory new.. The Y-Wings we're used to are the tired, old workhorses where the access panels and shrouds have been removed in order to lose weight, make it slightly smaller target and ease of access for maintenance in less than ideal rebel base conditions.
                          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

As a Kid I dreamed of flying the X-Wing. My personal favorite is the Ebon Hawk(I still replay KOTOR every 2 years or so).
                            sigpic

Favorite quote:
                            McKay: You shot me!
                            Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                            Ronon: You shot me, too.
                            Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Working...
                            X