X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Set in space..
    This actually sounds fun to me. Hopefully this can give them some cool plots and tech to work around without getting mired down in politics...
    sigpic

Comment

Is watching Inhumans a must for AoS S5? I haven't watched Inhumans...
      sigpic

Comment

No
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Is watching Inhumans a must for AoS S5? I haven't watched Inhumans...
          The different marvel TV shows don't really rely on each other all that much. Even the netflix ones...they refuse to mention the avengers by name on netflix and that should tell you just how much "unconnected" they really are. They do have plenty of easter eggs that connect them (some less noticeable than others) and the netflix shows do criss cross each other but not to the point where watching the other shows for one show is really an important thing. So feel free to pick each one and watch it as if it were its own thing.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Season 5 trailer 2

Comment

Just realised, first promo wasnt posted either

Comment

This is getting another season, albeit a shortened one.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/mor...season-on-abc/

Comment

I heard that it was renewed. I have to admit it's a bit surprising but I happy to hear it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Season 6 doesn't premiere until summer 2019....but The Mouse has decided that SHIELD will get a season 7!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I thought it was highly suprising this got a season 6 and was going to be a shortened final season? Not that Im complaining...

Comment

The Mouse is merciful...sometimes. I'm surprised too. I thought six was the last and final season for some reason, I didn't even realize that a seventh was a possibility.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Anthony Michael Hall reportedly going to appear in SHIELD.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Suprised no ones posted this!

Comment

Full Season 6 trailer released today, ahead of the premiere next Friday:

Comment

I kinda forgot about this show. Cool
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X