X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents of Shield will end after season 7
    sigpic

Comment

I don't understand why they're making an announcement out of that at SDCC. This was announced at the same time the show got the Season 7 renewal!
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Season 7 D23 Expo Teaser Reveal

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I don't understand why they're making an announcement out of that at SDCC. This was announced at the same time the show got the Season 7 renewal!
          It was to signal to fans that a real series finale, a second one in my opinion, is coming up at the end of season 7. The season 5 perfect ending turned out like the original Magnum PI series finale being spoiled by a late network renewal and then a second series finale.

Comment

This returns on Wednesday in the US. Any news on a UK airdate?

Comment

I'm really enjoying the final season of this, with the story arc jumping through the decades of the 20th century. It's the most fun this show has been in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                I'm really enjoying the final season of this, with the story arc jumping through the decades of the 20th century. It's the most fun this show has been in years.
                I agree. I wish there will be more seasons.

Here is a petition trying to keep Agents of Shield going for more seasons, https://www.change.org/p/marvel-brin...redirect=false .

Comment

Not going to work. It wasn't cancelled. The producers chose to end it
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Raj_2006 View Post
                    I agree. I wish there will be more seasons.

Here is a petition trying to keep Agents of Shield going for more seasons, https://www.change.org/p/marvel-brin...redirect=false .
                    Still doing petitions on sites that will piss some people off, I see.

If you want any sort of decent response, I would suggest avoiding political sites like the plague. As I said elsewhere, hosting a petition on a site that is known to cater to either the right or the left as change.org does is guaranteed to alienate some of the people you would want to support your cause before they ever see your petition. I'm one of them.

Comment

Still seeing conspiracy theories everywhere I see. Most people won't see politics when it comes to a TV show
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        Still doing petitions on sites that will piss some people off, I see.

If you want any sort of decent response, I would suggest avoiding political sites like the plague. As I said elsewhere, hosting a petition on a site that is known to cater to either the right or the left as change.org does is guaranteed to alienate some of the people you would want to support your cause before they ever see your petition. I'm one of them.
                        Still annoying people off, I see.

If you know of any reliable petition websites, I will research it.

That is your opinion. Thank you for sharing it.

Comment

Gutted that I watched the first six seasons on my brother's recommendation, and now find the final season won't be shown on the channel that's shown all the others before it. No sign of it being shown in the UK at all.

NOT happy!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerNinja View Post
                            Gutted that I watched the first six seasons on my brother's recommendation, and now find the final season won't be shown on the channel that's shown all the others before it. No sign of it being shown in the UK at all.

NOT happy!
                            I know what you mean. I live in the UK too and still no mention of Agents of Shield season 7 on E4 or any other channel. They have all 6 seasons on Amazon Prime. I am currently rewatching them.

Comment

Still annoying people off, I see.

If you know of any reliable petition websites, I will research it.

That is your opinion. Thank you for sharing it.
                              Does the show have any dedicated fan sites? Perhaps you can start a letter writing campaign on one of those. I mean, old school, paper letters that someone had to take the time to create and mail. Might make more of an impression on the studio / network than electronic petitions would would anyway.

Comment

I know what you mean. I live in the UK too and still no mention of Agents of Shield season 7 on E4 or any other channel. They have all 6 seasons on Amazon Prime. I am currently rewatching them.

Let's hope they take up the seventh. As much as I enjoyed the series, I won't be tied in to an eighteen month contract on Disney + just to see this final season.

Comment

Working...
                                X