Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coulson should be the main character, filling the same role that Gibs does as team leader on NCIS while Nick Fury is used more as a behind the scenes character who runs the whole organization.

Comment

So I'm assuming this is set before the Avengers? I love Coulson but don't want his death to be cheapened by his miraculous resurrection(unless he returns as The Vision!)

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        So I'm assuming this is set before the Avengers? I love Coulson but don't want his death to be cheapened by his miraculous resurrection(unless he returns as The Vision!)
        This is Marvel we are talking about.... nobody stays dead
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I'm wondering if Coulson will be just....like the computer AI or something.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I kind of like the notion that the tone and feel of the show would be "NCIS with superheroes".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/1...i-e-l-d-pilot/
              Ming Na cast in the Pilot episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/1...i-e-l-d-pilot/
                Ming Na cast in the Pilot episode...
                Sounds good.

Nice that she's getting some work after the dog's breakfast that was SGU.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Alternatively, it's nice to see her getting some work after the tragedy of SGU's undeserved cancellation.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

http://www.scifistream.com/2012/11/t...s-s-h-i-e-l-d/
                    Two more agents cast.

Comment

603043_540695995954239_1531848659_n.png

Good news!
                      sigpic

Comment

If you could have any Marvel hero show up in a guest role for an episode, what hero would you guys pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                          If you could have any Marvel hero show up in a guest role for an episode, what hero would you guys pick?
                          Ironman. But it isn't like this show is going to have the budget for his visual effects. They might be able to have him out of costume though.

Also, this series appears to be taking place before The Avengers, so none of them may even be around or prominent yet.
                          sigpic

Comment

True, but I did say any Marvel hero so you can pick ones that aren't associated with the cinemaverse

Comment

will it be the origins of S.H.I.E.L.D. or do we know any storylines now ? It will be released this fall though, right ?
                              sigpic

Comment

Ironman but I doubt the budget would allow it.

So, failing that, Black Widow, mainly because Scarlett Johansson needs to be in everything
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X