Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that you'll be excited when the 8 second long teaser is released next week...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I just saw that promo after the OUAT. Looks intriguing. We'll see.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          Why...why must it only be seven seconds long...
          That's what she said.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            I just saw that promo after the OUAT. Looks intriguing. We'll see.
            First I'd seen about it too, looks really cool! I'm glad to see ABC got it as opposed to SyFy or NBC!!!
            sigpic

Comment

And the next question is, which UK broadcaster will buy it?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Watched a preview for this.. looks like it will be a slightly better done version of shows like warehouse 13 etc, where the govt goes after stuff supernaturally related...

Comment

I am looking forward to this show I hope it airs on a good night for me so it doesn't interfere with other shows like The Big Bang Theory on Thursday or The Good Wife on Sunday or Bones on Monday any other night will work for me
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

FULL TRAILER

It's not on YouTube yet to my knowledge so facebook will have to do! Kinda looks like Torchwood mixed with 24.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Heres the youtube link
                      Looks pretty interesting, hope this gets picked up in the UK and I dont have to youtube it...

Comment

Not happy with the timeslot, but there were some great lines in the trailer. Especially the "It means someone really wanted our initials to spell out SHIELD" one.

Comment

So I'm guessing that is Luke Cage, wonder if they will introduce Punisher or Blade wait didn't Marvel get the rights to ghost rider again?

Comment

I have high hopes for this. I really want it to do well, so my fingers will be crossed.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I have high hopes for this. I really want it to do well, so my fingers will be crossed.
                              It's Joss Whedon and NOT Fox...Recipe for success. That's not even including the fact that it's Marvel.
                              sigpic

Comment

Triple Threat ^

I think the guy in the hoodie is either Blade or Luke Cage, personally i'm hoping for Luke Cage, i like him better than blade

Also that sounded like Cobie Smaulders in the trailer, Didnt think they would feature her in it already

Don't touch Lola.......
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X