This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlakkBilli View Post
    So I'm guessing that is Luke Cage, wonder if they will introduce Punisher or Blade wait didn't Marvel get the rights to ghost rider again?
    I think it was Daredevil they got back.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Triple Threat ^

I think the guy in the hoodie is either Blade or Luke Cage, personally i'm hoping for Luke Cage, i like him better than blade

Also that sounded like Cobie Smaulders in the trailer, Didnt think they would feature her in it already

Don't touch Lola.......
      Thier is no way she can committ to a series as a regular next Fall. She is too busy with HIMYM
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Thier is no way she can committ to a series as a regular next Fall. She is too busy with HIMYM
        Not a regular but i've heard she might guest star, and with HIMYM finishing up next season, she might be a regular in season 2 if we get a 2nd season
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Triple Threat ^

I think the guy in the hoodie is either Blade or Luke Cage, personally i'm hoping for Luke Cage, i like him better than blade

Also that sounded like Cobie Smaulders in the trailer, Didnt think they would feature her in it already

Don't touch Lola.......
          The general thought is that it is Luke Cage. From what I saw in the trailer and read about his powers, it seems accurate.

My question is...if they are hunting down these superheroes (or villains), how will their existence affect the Cinematic Universe? Cause surely even these other, albeit low level, superheroes or villains could be quite useful in their respective fights. It was already difficult enough for me to believe that Banner and Captain were too busy to help out Stark in Iron Man 3...You would think a terrorist threat in particular would be right up Captain America's alley.
          sigpic

Comment

Triple Threat ^

Don't touch Lola.......
            The general thought is that it is Luke Cage. From what I saw in the trailer and read about his powers, it seems accurate.

My question is...if they are hunting down these superheroes (or villains), how will their existence affect the Cinematic Universe? Cause surely even these other, albeit low level, superheroes or villains could be quite useful in their respective fights. It was already difficult enough for me to believe that Banner and Captain were too busy to help out Stark in Iron Man 3...You would think a terrorist threat in particular would be right up Captain America's alley.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              Not happy with the timeslot, but there were some great lines in the trailer. Especially the "It means someone really wanted our initials to spell out SHIELD" one.
              when are they going to show it what night in the U.S.?
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                when are they going to show it what night in the U.S.?
                Tuesdays at 8. Not a particularly good choice, in my opinion. But we shall see what happens.
                Meh...

Comment

I would call it a medicroe timeslot. Thier are better timeslot for an ABC channel but their are also a lot worse.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                    Tuesdays at 8. Not a particularly good choice, in my opinion. But we shall see what happens.
                    My problem is that the Boy Scout troop I'm an assistant scoutmaster for meets until 8:30 on Tuesdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                      This makes me very happy great time slot for me I got bored with NCIS and NCIS LA so Tuesday turned into DVD night for me it works for me
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm just hoping there is going to be more to 'shield' than other shows/films where govt agents were going after those with super powers/mental powers, than the standard "You will work for us or die" crap..

Comment

Is it just me or does this show come across as a real "Hollywood" scifi show. Most things hollywood makes is total rubbish - the new Star Treks, Batman etc.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            Is it just me or does this show come across as a real "Hollywood" scifi show. Most things hollywood makes is total rubbish - the new Star Treks, Batman etc.
                            Popular opinion would seem to disagree with you. And at the end of the day that is what matters for a TV show
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm sure most of you are probably already aware, but I'll post it here for anyone who hasn't heard. There will be a panel discussion of Agents of SHIELD at Comic-Con International in San Diego this Friday:

Friday, July 19 • 1:45pm - 3:00pm
                              Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC

Jeph Loeb (Marvel's head of television), Joss Whedon (Marvel's The Avengers), and surprise guests reveal top-secret new information about the first live-action television series from the House of Ideas. No Comic-Con attendee can afford to miss this historic panel!
                              Friday July 19, 2013 1:45pm - 3:00pm
                              Ballroom 20

Word has it some of the cast, including Clark Gregg, will be in attendance.

Now let's just hope I can actually get in; Legend of Korra and Bones will both have their panels in Ballroom 20 earlier that day and Agents of SHIELD is currently ranked as the third most popular event on the entire con schedule, which means it's gonna be a madhouse trying to get in. I foresee a lot of people getting there early and camping out in the room all day.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Meh.. Personally i would have rather they hold that at gencon!

Comment

Working...
                                X