Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a dumb idea. Why would I watch a show like this Give me a KICK ASS or HIT GIRL tv series!!!

Comment

Think it will be a good idea if they don't go too super power-y and make it it's own and don't rely on the Marvel movies.
      sigpic

Comment

I think that a SHIELD show that ignores the presence of super powered individuals would be lame since it could then just be any other cop show.

Sure, they can focus on non powered agents and how those guys operate but it has to be in a world that is filling up with super powered threats.

All I know for certain is that I want to see the Hulk pop up at some point since he doesn't seem to be getting his own show or movie anytime soon.

I´d also love to see Robert Downey Jr. pop up as Stark, would be great to see him solve some tech trouble/mistery that's going on

Comment

That;s what I mean by staying away from the films, it will just cheapen it a little.

Those characters are already popping up in each others movies, if there's going to be a TV series, mention them sure but don't bring them into it. If you're going to that, you may as well just make it a movie.

And by "too super power-y" I just meant, have but have more of a "normal" element to it
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
            If you could have any Marvel hero show up in a guest role for an episode, what hero would you guys pick?
            Deadpool, His a mercenary so it would fit in with this show, plus deadpool is awesome, also his not to superhero-y, all he has is a healing factor... or we'll if you go by the movie (wolverine) then cyclops optic blast, teleport, etc etc, but in the comics i think his only got healing factor and maybe sometimes a teleport i think

so yeah... Merc with a mouth for S.H.I.E.L.D
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              If you could have any Marvel hero show up in a guest role for an episode, what hero would you guys pick?
              Ms Marvel or Doctor Strange!

Comment

If HIMYM is ever ending I liked to see Cobie Smulder in S.H.I.E.L.D., I really really really like her.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                  If HIMYM is ever ending I liked to see Cobie Smulder in S.H.I.E.L.D., I really really really like her.
                  We'll she does play a sometimes pivotal character in the comics, it could happen but i'm not ready to say goodbye to HIMYM yet and HIMYM without any of its main characters just wouldnt be HIMYM

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  Ms Marvel or Doctor Strange!
                  Ms Marvel is actually a really good idea, given her sometimes connection to S.H.I.E.L.D in the comics

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
                  Seems like a dumb idea. Why would I watch a show like this Give me a KICK ASS or HIT GIRL tv series!!!
                  Maybe they could be members of S.H.I.E.L.D
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    We'll she does play a sometimes pivotal character in the comics, it could happen but i'm not ready to say goodbye to HIMYM yet and HIMYM without any of its main characters just wouldnt be HIMYM
                    I know and you are lucky that HIMYM gets a season nine although I think that it should end soon though... well.. back to S.H.I.E.L.D. I think Cobie Smulder could be an excelent main charater or the leader of the newbie agents insteat of having Fury or Coulson there all the time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Potentially Good News everyone, infact this could be legen...wait for it.........dary
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

http://collider.com/marvels-agents-o...ries-synopsis/
                        Unofficial synopsis

http://collider.com/shield-tv-series...s-clark-gregg/
                        The return of Agent Coulson?

Comment

Its now been picked up by ABC instead of just negotiations

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

First teaser.

Coulson Lives
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                              First teaser.

Coulson Lives
                              Looks good, beat me to posting that

Comment

Why...why must it only be seven seconds long...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X