This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    I'm kinda loosing interest...but I really don't know why. Has that ever happened to anyone?
    *gasp* Traitor!!

Actually, I didn't even know you watched AOS. But I've been fangirling over it pretty hard since season 2, and IMO the conclusion of the LMD arc ("Self-Control") was one of the best episodes of the series. I hope it gets renewed.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I was ok with the LMD arc, but am really enjoying the framework stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
        *gasp* Traitor!!

Actually, I didn't even know you watched AOS. But I've been fangirling over it pretty hard since season 2, and IMO the conclusion of the LMD arc ("Self-Control") was one of the best episodes of the series. I hope it gets renewed.
        So you're trooper TR-8R!

I'm still watching it, it's just that I lose track of it when it randomly doesn't come on in some weeks.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/mor...enewed-by-abc/

If the writers are smart, they approach S5 as the final season
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I just came in here to post the same.

I am very, very surprised about this. I thought for sure that there was no way ABC would run both SHIELD and Inhumans at the same time. I agree though--it would probably be best for them to approach this like it's their last outing.

A thought I had while watching last week's episode: I wonder if it might work better for them to do a SHIELD 'event' TV movie once or twice a year instead of running it as a regular series. It'd be cheaper for the network, but allow for bigger spectacle since they'd be able to infuse a bit more money than it just being one episode of 22, they could advertise it like crazy to tie into whatever big-screen movie is premiering within a week or two, etc etc.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm not as surprised. I suspect the MCU connection is what keeps SHIELD going. Probably hoping crossovers with Inhumans will help both shows
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Looking online for info for when S5 will come back, theres some sites rumoring that S5 might introduce the 'SWORD" part of shield.. That's why the gang was seen on a 'spaceship' at the end of S4..

Comment

Interesting, Could it also be a way to keep them from crossing over with inhumans?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Kinda hard, especially since they HAVE one on the team!

Comment

She can be tied down elsewhere.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I suspect the MCU connection is what keeps SHIELD going.
                        Indeed, it has thrown the show a curve ball on more than one occasion.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          Indeed, it has thrown the show a curve ball on more than one occasion.
                          Sadly that connection is barely onscreen...only there if you squint your eyes very carefully at just the right moment (minus one notable exception).
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

True. And i know i posted it before, but it bares repeating..
                            MCU movie crosses..
                            Season 1
                            IM 3 (project Centipede, an extension of Extremis)
                            Thor 2 (the clean up in london)
                            Avengers 1 (episode FTTZ, Chitari virus)
                            Tangently to Thor 1 and 2, the Well episode (the asgard staff)
                            Thor again, with episode Yes men (Lorali and lady Siff)
                            Captain america 2, Episode End of the beginning, Turn/turn/turn and onward though the rest of S1 and though out most of S2.

S2 had only two real other crossings with the films, namely Lady sif making her 2nd appearance for the first, and the episode The dirty half dozen which was a lead into Avengers 2.

And for S3 we had the whole Sokovian accords from Cap 3 that tied into pretty much the entire series..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              True. And i know i posted it before, but it bares repeating..
                              MCU movie crosses..
                              Season 1
                              IM 3 (project Centipede, an extension of Extremis)
                              Thor 2 (the clean up in london)
                              Avengers 1 (episode FTTZ, Chitari virus)
                              Tangently to Thor 1 and 2, the Well episode (the asgard staff)
                              Thor again, with episode Yes men (Lorali and lady Siff)
                              Captain america 2, Episode End of the beginning, Turn/turn/turn and onward though the rest of S1 and though out most of S2.

S2 had only two real other crossings with the films, namely Lady sif making her 2nd appearance for the first, and the episode The dirty half dozen which was a lead into Avengers 2.

And for S3 we had the whole Sokovian accords from Cap 3 that tied into pretty much the entire series..

You forgot Fury and Maria Hill. Would it kill some of those other peeps to pay the set a visit to show their face if only for a minute?
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

You forgot Fury and Maria Hill. Would it kill some of those other peeps to pay the set a visit to show their face if only for a minute?
                                $$$
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X