Stargate jewelry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate jewelry?

I dunno if I"m the only one who's had this problem, but I've been feeling like there's a lack of Stargate merchandise out there. Books and DVDs aside, there seem to be very few cool items up for purchase. Unless you guys have some sites to share that I haven't seen? In particular, it would be really cool if I could purchase some stargate-themed jewelry (because yes, girls can be huge geeks too and nothing makes me happier than geeky jewelry). Any suggestions for where I could buy some, either official or fan-made?
    Help me save the Stargate convention! Creation announced that the 2016 Con will be the last one, but I'm trying to keep them going. Read more about the campaign HERE and join me to make it happen by liking THIS page and spreading the word!

"My mind rebels at stagnation." - Sherlock Holmes

My Blog: Monitoring Broadcast Signals

completely agree on the lack of decent merch. i would like a few cool t-shirts or some or themed gear. this seems to be an issue with most sci-fi shows though. sports get that part right, they have great merch.

those who don't fall, never stand up

Comment

Originally posted by ComtessedeBussy View Post
      I dunno if I"m the only one who's had this problem, but I've been feeling like there's a lack of Stargate merchandise out there. Books and DVDs aside, there seem to be very few cool items up for purchase. Unless you guys have some sites to share that I haven't seen? In particular, it would be really cool if I could purchase some stargate-themed jewelry (because yes, girls can be huge geeks too and nothing makes me happier than geeky jewelry). Any suggestions for where I could buy some, either official or fan-made?
      Try Etsy. They have lovely hand-made items.

http://www.etsy.com/search?q=stargat...max=0&includes

Originally posted by cyrusDCmonster View Post
      completely agree on the lack of decent merch. i would like a few cool t-shirts or some or themed gear. this seems to be an issue with most sci-fi shows though. sports get that part right, they have great merch.
      Luckily not all sci fi shows are lacking in merchandise. Doctor Who has over 8000 items according to the Transcendental Toybox.

Comment

I bought this one on Etsy:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95031884...cklace-destiny

The picture does not do it justice. It is lovely.
        sigpic

Comment

dunno if any of you have seen this, but i definately want one lol.

http://www.themarysue.com/stargate-wedding-band/

Comment

Stargate jewelry, I must buy something to have Stargate next to me all the time.

I love that one!
            http://www.shapeways.com/model/53409...-20-93-mm.html

Comment

Also, try Dawanda shops for one-of-a-kind, handmade items, such as this one.

Comment

I love Etsy! Got some cool sci fi related stuff their like my Tardis earrings. Will have to check out the Stargate stuff.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Just gone onto Etsy, Angela, and I see what you mean. There's some great stuff on there, and they ship to the UK too!

Whoo hoo!

Cate
                  sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Just ordered a gorgeous pendant from Etsy, and there's so much great Stargate stuff on there too. Think I'm going to like this site!

Cate
                    sigpic

Comment

I did find, awhile ago, Stargate iPhone covers, I can't remember where, but when I find the site again I'll link it. I'm hoping to get an iPhone in the near future, so I'd love a Stargate cover.
                      sigpic
                      McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                      Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                      ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Had my shipping email today - woot!!

Cate
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning,

- Hi, i'm Ben from Paris (France)

- I would like to buy the Stargate Silver Neclace that MGM sold a few years ago.

- Please, if there is someone has one, tell me

Comment

I offer few items on my site... Found gal on Etsy that wanted more exposure she makes these great affordable ear-rings. Here name is Lauren and I will be getting more from her in couple weeks for Shoreleave35.
                            http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/wome...on-earrings-2/

You can see here stuff here and also the Ra necklace I sell for buddy in the Netherlands!
                            http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/ra-pendant/
                            www.stitchsloft.com
                            For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
                            "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
                            www.scifihero.net

Comment

Working...
                            X