• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fractures (406)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    FRACTURES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 406

A young woman is possessed by the murderous spirit of Alice Liddell, who sets out in search of revenge. Elsewhere, Artie meets with Vanessa in the hopes of taking their relationship to the next step.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2013, 08:26 PM.

This is my favorite so far of the season and I wont say why yet.

Comment

I t was pretty obvious how the Claudia stabbing thing would play out when they first showed that Alice could jump bodies. I'm a little confused over her aura and Jinx's swapping momentarily though. At first, I thought that it was the artifact that fell onto the floor that was making all the lights, but apparently it had no ill effects and the flashes of light on the screen were something only the viewer and Lena could see.

Is Artie subconsciously taking artifacts from the warehouse? Or is Lena? I don't think the writers would make Lena out to be a double agent again since that was played out in season 1. Or is brother Adrian for real?

Comment

I'm interested in how the aura swopping is going to play out.

Finally Steve told Claudia about their connection thanks to the artifact. It'll be interesting to see how they play things now that they both know about it.

Boo, I think Lena was just looking for a place to put the shard that Alice was trapped in when she came around the corner. It looked like to me that she was confused as to who Artie was yelling at.

I'm also curious to see if the meeting of Pete, Myka, Claudia and Steve will come to anything. Will they confront Artie about what is going on or will they figure it out on their own?
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Great episode. Both the wife and I loved it.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
            I t was pretty obvious how the Claudia stabbing thing would play out when they first showed that Alice could jump bodies. I'm a little confused over her aura and Jinx's swapping momentarily though. At first, I thought that it was the artifact that fell onto the floor that was making all the lights, but apparently it had no ill effects and the flashes of light on the screen were something only the viewer and Lena could see.

Is Artie subconsciously taking artifacts from the warehouse? Or is Lena? I don't think the writers would make Lena out to be a double agent again since that was played out in season 1. Or is brother Adrian for real?
            I think the Writers are just trying to confuse us there. If somethings going to happen, then its got to be the same scenery and artefact.

P.S: I wonder what the red slippers in the dark vault do. Anyone got ideas?
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              P.S: I wonder what the red slippers in the dark vault do. Anyone got ideas?
              Take you to Oz

Comment

Originally posted by boo1234 View Post
                Take you to Oz
                Or take you home.

But good episode. I'm also curious about the aura swapping and if this is going to cause trouble for Claudia and Steve later on. (Lena's concern seems to be a pretty good hint that it will.)

I don't think Artie is subconsciously taking the items. I think brother Adrian is involved.
                sigpic
                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                  Or take you home.

But good episode. I'm also curious about the aura swapping and if this is going to cause trouble for Claudia and Steve later on. (Lena's concern seems to be a pretty good hint that it will.)

I don't think Artie is subconsciously taking the items. I think brother Adrian is involved.
                  We know the speer was a Artifact with trapping abilities, but since it was used on a Metronome User the effects mixed. I cant possibly imagine the speers actual ability, but I would guess it got something to do with Greek Mythology. If it was really some kind of trap, with no apparent effects after usage, then that could mean that the effects of the Metronome have become permanent.

As to the Shoes. I just found them a strange addition in the Dark Vault. Thats for the Dangerous artifacts, so bringing someone somewhere is not really that Dangerous. The Christmas Artifact that caused Pete to enter another World and Alices Mirror where outside too. I am just playing around with ideas what they might actually do.
                  Last edited by tomstone; 29 August 2012, 03:30 PM.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Great episode ! I thought for a second that Leena went bad again ! ,but from reading other post I guess she didn't
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I also know the show will be on a two week hiatus , I was thinking about Pete taking 30 minute showers , I like to take 30 minute showers , I shave my legs
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        We know the speer was a Artifact with trapping abilities, but since it was used on a Metronome User the effects mixed. I cant possibly imagine the speers actual ability, but I would guess it got something to do with Greek Mythology. If it was really some kind of trap, with no apparent effects after usage, then that could mean that the effects of the Metronome have become permanent.

As to the Shoes. I just found them a strange addition in the Dark Vault. Thats for the Dangerous artifacts, so bringing someone somewhere is not really that Dangerous. The Christmas Artifact that caused Pete to enter another World and Alices Mirror where outside too. I am just playing around with ideas what they might actually do.
                        Interesting idea. Now you've got me wondering which characters from Greek mythology had a spear and how that might come into play.
                        ANd the shoes: With the mirror they took a child's story and made a sinister artifact and insane character. Maybe we'll see something in regard to the Wizard of Oz story in a future episode with artifact ruby slippers that are more dangerous than they appear?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

If my history teacher was right 30 years ago, a spear was the weapon of choice for Homer's army, although iirc there are references to spears scattered throughout Greek Mythology, Homer is the one that sticks out.

Excuse the pun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                            If my history teacher was right 30 years ago, a spear was the weapon of choice for Homer's army, although iirc there are references to spears scattered throughout Greek Mythology, Homer is the one that sticks out.

Excuse the pun.
                            The Vikings were very fond of spears too. But just about any Ancient or Medieval is also possible.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

and of course next episode does not pick up where it leaves off Leena in the Dark Vault at the end hate that about this show. Best ep so far of the season. Altho when did Crazy Alice have dark hair? season 1 she was younger and a blonde and didnt have white make up covering her face lol.

I wanna see the ruby slippers again. Artie can use them. click three 3 times, and reset without using the watch. and have him say there's no place like home and bam it goes back to normal.

More HG!!

Comment

Working...
                              X