No announcement yet.

An Evil Within (402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering how Brent Spiner looked in the movie Independence Day, I say we call him Father Hippy Data.

Father Hippy Data has to wonder about Artie's strange behavior, but like someone locked in a room without a toilet, he has nothing to go on. All Father Hippy knows is, the astrolabe is missing, and the man he hopes will help him is eccentric.

Comment

Originally posted by DemosCat View Post
      Considering how Brent Spiner looked in the movie Independence Day, I say we call him Father Hippy Data.

Father Hippy Data has to wonder about Artie's strange behavior, but like someone locked in a room without a toilet, he has nothing to go on. All Father Hippy knows is, the astrolabe is missing, and the man he hopes will help him is eccentric.
      Hmmm...well...Father Hippy Data sortta seems oblivious to what's going on around him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DemosCat View Post

I met Brent Spiner at Phoenix Comic Con and for the most part he was nice , but he wouldnt shake my hand ? anyone know about that , he kept trying to fist pound me ? weird I had big rings on too
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          I always find myself more interested in the Artie and Claudia stories I've always liked their characters and their interactions better than the "main" characters'.....>_>

I completely agree, I like the whole father/daughter relationship even though they are not related. He still thinks of her as a daughter and he loves her too.
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

maybe he had cold and didn't want to share it?
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              I met Brent Spiner at Phoenix Comic Con and for the most part he was nice , but he wouldnt shake my hand ? anyone know about that , he kept trying to fist pound me ? weird I had big rings on too
              It's probably just because bumping fists shares a lot fewer germs than a full-on handshake would. If a lot of people at the con wanted to shake his hand, that would be a crazy amount of germ sharing.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              maybe he had cold and didn't want to share it?
              Good point--the germs go both directions.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                Who knows. I met George Takei at a Con in Atlanta. He was very nice in person. This was many years ago before he came out of the closet. If you ever saw that episode of Psych when George Takei plays himself... that seemed to be an exaggerated version of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  It's probably just because bumping fists shares a lot fewer germs than a full-on handshake would. If a lot of people at the con wanted to shake his hand, that would be a crazy amount of germ sharing.

Good point--the germs go both directions.
                  Well Colin Ferguson from Eureka was there we posed for a photo and he put his arms all over me!

However he had a bottle of hand sanitizer at his table. I can respect that. But you can shake hands and use the hand sanitizer afterward.

I don't know how to explain ,but it just turned me off
                  sigpic

Comment

loved the opening and the fact the artifact targeted the victims

always nice to see trek allumni, I love that Brent went to have scones with the very person he was looking for.

Hello Claudia <3

Jinxy!!!

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                    I hate to say this but I'm getting a feeling that this whole "reverse the 24 hours reversed" thing is the end game for the series when SyFy ultimately get fedup with it, eventually something is going to happen (could be in 5 years for all we know) that means Artie will have to reverse what he did in Ep1, and that's how the series will end.

urgh, hope I'm just being SyFyermistic.
                    but what kind of ending would it be, hope dying and the human race devolving into anarchy?
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                    X