• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A New Hope (401)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FOUR
    A NEW HOPE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401

After the Warehouse is destroyed the team travel across the world to find a powerful artifact capable of turning back time, putting them up against a dangerous brotherhood sworn to protect it.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 April 2013, 08:27 PM.

Interesting beginnings. Claudia obviously walking out with the metronome. And HG is staying. Goody.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Intersesting. I wonder what over lingering after effects we'll see. I kind of like the idea of Claudia going Dark Side. I wonder how long they'll drag that out.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't like that they are making Claudia dark

I hope it is something short and quick of the story line
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

While I love Warehouse 13 I found this episode predictable and too jumpy. It was just too easy to pop in and steal these long hidden artifacts and save the day. Also, I wish they would leave HG dead for once (not a fan).

That being said I like that this plotline with be Artie centered. Whatever the darkness that was created is, it will focus on Artie and likely he'll be the one to take it down. Artie is cool!
          sigpic

Comment

Watching the episode...and wow...they're dropping like flies.
            sigpic

Comment

Good first episode. I'm not sure about Claudia going rogue. It depends on how TPTB handle it.
              sigpic

Comment

I can buy it if the reason stays with dealing with Jinks. She was very attached to him. It tramuatized her to see him dead like that
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

I wasn't expecting her reaction to be that strong, but it does make sense, though I am worried about that dream thingy with Claudia stabbing Artie. I hope they don't overdue her story line and avoid actually stabbing Artie. I agree with spim, Artie centric is the right way to start the season.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Good first episode. I'm not sure about Claudia going rogue. It depends on how TPTB handle it.
                    I have to agree with you, LtColCarter. If the Darth Claudia storyline gets drawn out too much it'll get old real quick. However, from the teaser, I'm betting it gets wrapped up in the next episode or two.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      I have to agree with you, LtColCarter. If the Darth Claudia storyline gets drawn out too much it'll get old real quick. However, from the teaser, I'm betting it gets wrapped up in the next episode or two.
                      What if it is to throw us off and make us think she's the terrible evil that Artie has unleashed when in reality it is something else just waiting and festering until it finally builds up and delivers a cliff hanger at the end of the first batch of episodes this season? I wouldn't put it past these writers to do such a thing. Oh, and HG Wells is starting to become a female Daniel Jackson.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        What if it is to throw us off and make us think she's the terrible evil that Artie has unleashed when in reality it is something else just waiting and festering until it finally builds up and delivers a cliff hanger at the end of the first batch of episodes this season? I wouldn't put it past these writers to do such a thing. Oh, and HG Wells is starting to become a female Daniel Jackson.
                        You are right. Claudia going rogue could just be a red herring to distract us. Something could just as easily happen with HG or Leena again. TPTB could even change it up more and have Pete or Myka being warped by an artifact. Heck, with Mrs. F. sporting some gray now, it could be a sign her connection to the warehouse is weakening making her open to massive mistakes or even corruption by a dark artifact. Anything is possible with these writers.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          You are right. Claudia going rogue could just be a red herring to distract us. Something could just as easily happen with HG or Leena again. TPTB could even change it up more and have Pete or Myka being warped by an artifact. Heck, with Mrs. F. sporting some gray now, it could be a sign her connection to the warehouse is weakening making her open to massive mistakes or even corruption by a dark artifact. Anything is possible with these writers.

Wow that is very interesting I didn't even think about that ?

But something that just seems weird to me and I am sure others have thought this too?

If Claudia brings jinks back to life and everything is going to go on hunky dory ! She and jinks will go back to artifact hunting ?! Like nothing happened ? Why is she basically destroying her relationship with everyone else just to save jinks with an artifact ?
                          Yeah I agree ,I hope they wrap the story line with her and jinks really quick ! maybe they have much closer?............
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            Wow that is very interesting I didn't even think about that ?

But something that just seems weird to me and I am sure others have thought this too?

If Claudia brings jinks back to life and everything is going to go on hunky dory ! She and jinks will go back to artifact hunting ?! Like nothing happened ? Why is she basically destroying her relationship with everyone else just to save jinks with an artifact ?
                            Yeah I agree ,I hope they wrap the story line with her and jinks really quick ! maybe they have much closer?............
                            I don't think Claudia is thinking logically right now, not in that way at least. Who would?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Claudia rarelly thinks logically. She may be a genius but she is always too emotional
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X