Durka Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durka Returns

I had a double Farscape episode this afternoon (as I do every Sunday) and I was wondering - with the murder of Salid - did the producers intend for the audience to make up their mind on whether Chiana killed him or not? I always thought that Durka did it. But I'm not so sure, because I'm re-watching season one, I noticed the way she smiles at John in the last scene that gave me a pause for thought and then the way she drops the smile after he leaves after not getting an answer or whether the smile gave her an answer.
    sigpic

They always meant for it to be ambiguous.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Exactly. This is mentioned in Season 3's Losing Time.

D'Argo: Did you or did you not kill Sakis?
      Chiana: His name was Salis and you have no idea if I killed him.

It was meant to be this way. I personally think that Chiana did it, otherwise she would have told it wasn't her.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I like to think that she didn't do it.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X