Stargate: origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: origins

The theme of this fanfic will be centered around five things mainly.

zpm construction/development.

back story to the alterans before the plague.

new and old enemies rising to challenge the milky way.

revival of the Asgard and their eventual cure to degradation due to cloning.

and the gate center that was discovered by Dr Daniel Jackson and Dr Rodney McKay.

the story will start in 2015 2 years after the rise of the ashen empire and the war they started with the earth and its allies

Season 1

Humble beginnings

After spending months searching the Alteran database Dr Jackson may have discovered the key to infinite treasure but at what cost?

Currently under development
    Rise of the bar'ku

After searching the newly discovered gate center Dr McKay discovers 3 ships each built by seemingly different races the only details he can find in the Atlantis database adds more confusion to the matter

Standing here by myself

TBA

Last edited by Atif09; 20 August 2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Reserved 2

Comment

Reserved 3

Comment

Originally posted by Atif09 View Post
          The theme of this fanfic will be centered around five things mainly.

zpm construction/development.

back story to the alterans before the plague.

new and old enemies rising to challenge the milky way.

revival of the Asgard and their eventual cure to degradation due to cloning.

and the gate center that was discovered by Dr Daniel Jackson and Dr Rodney McKay.

the story will start in 2015 2 years after the rise of the ashen empire and the war they started with the earth and its allies

You're way behind. I think I have complete episodes written in more detail w/ a story line covering all those 2 years ago, and have since expanded my storyline to include SGU Events and Cross overs with SGU/SG1/Atlantis (via TimeShifting/3rd Person).

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...argate-Origins
          Skate Zilla/Digital Overload

Comment

Originally posted by Skate Zilla View Post
            You're way behind. I think I have complete episodes written in more detail w/ a story line covering all those 2 years ago, and have since expanded my storyline to include SGU Events and Cross overs with SGU/SG1/Atlantis (via TimeShifting/3rd Person).

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/6...argate-Origins

i had to re-write episodes 1-2 lost them when computer messed up. done epi 1 re-writing epi 2 atm

Comment

Working...
            X