Rachel Luttrell in the movie Space Command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel Luttrell in the movie Space Command

Hi all Rachel Luttrell is going to be in the movie called Space Command that's now running Kickstarter campaign there now 269% so the movie is going to be made.

What Rachel Luttrell roll is going to be in this movie is not yet released to the public.

Space Command is going to be a series of science-fiction movies.
    Its the brainchild of Marc Scott Zicree who has written for tv shows like: Star Trek – The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Babylon 5 and Sliders.

http://spacepatrolmovie.com/Web_Images/base.jpg

He has pulled many of his friend in the industry to help him with this movie.
    A few of those are :

Doug Drexler : designer, digital artist and effects artist worked on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager, Enterprise, Battlestar Galactica and four Star Trek feature films.

Neil Johnson’s: Director of 8 Sci-Fi films including Alien Armageddon, Battlespace and Humanity's End. Has directed over 500 music videos for such bands as U2 and Manowar.

Michael Reaves: Writer worked on Star Trek: The Next Generation, Sliders, Batman: The Animated Series and lots more.

Armin Shimerman: Actor best known for Quark in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and the Principal Snyder in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Ethan Phillips: Actor best known for Neelix in Star Trek: Voyager

Doug Jones: Actor best know for Pan in Pan's Labyrinth and Abe Sapien in Hellboy

Robert Picardo: Actor best know for The Doctor in Star Trek: Voyager

Bill Mumy: Actor best know for Lennier in Babylon 5

George Takei: Actor best know as Sulu in Star Trek

And to many more to name here.

If you want some more info you can find it here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/.../space-command

There's still 46 hours left on the kickstarter campaign so you can still support the movie if you want.
    if you don't know what kickstarter is you can find that here http://www.kickstarter.com/help/faq/...ics#WhatIsKick

Looking forward to seeing Rachel in more stuff!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Not so sure about the name...but the list of people involved makes me think it's gonna be good
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'm happy to read this.

sigpic

Comment

This is great news. I can't wait to see Rachel in a new project.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

(puts space command on her what to watch list) So exited

Comment

It would be great seeing her again. Hopefully bigger than the NCIS roll.

Comment

One small note: she's currently expecting her second child.

When exactly are these movies planned?
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It would be awesome to see a movie with Rachel in it, especially a Sci-Fi. And hopefully, her role will be much better than Chris Judge's minor appearance in Batman.
                  The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

This sounds awesome, why don't they make a kick starter project for Stargate: Extinction ?

Comment

Looks interesting.
                      Here's a link to another website related to Space Command, there's a youtube video which shows some of the concept CGI stuff:

http://pledgespacecommand.com/

One thing I noticed is that some of the sea based cities in the video looked identical to models presented on The Venus Project's website, I know that Jaque Fresco designed many of his concepts back in the 50s, so I hope there's not been plagiarism.

Comment

Working...
                      X